FIN #14, RI - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 10-30-2011, 02:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Needs Met

FIN #14, RI

Please contact HappyHappyMommy if you have things for this family.

What is your family situation?
I'm a single mom on disabilty with a 13 year old dd and a 10 year old ds with autism.My son also receives disability,and my daughter receives cash assistance,and we get a little from food stamps.It's very hard to keep up with my bills,buy enough food,household items,clothes,and toiletries,as well as take care of our 6 cats(more on the way,unfortunalty.Ds let one of females,a rescue,I can never say no unfortunalty, out on accident,and she came back pregnant.She just had kittens 6 months ago.I was planning on having her spayed in November. greensad.gif).The little bit I will have left over in November(I'm getting a little extra that disabilty owes me) is going to neutering the kittens,so that we don't have anymore.I'm using a low income clinic,it's all I can afford.I don't receive any child support,I have a restraining order on my exh due to him getting very violent when he's drunk,which is almost all of the time.The kids have seen him once in 3 months.

Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke)smoke

Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate?Christmas

Please list up to 2 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. (If you are requesting gift cards, please specify local or online stores that, if money is available, gift cards can be provided that you can conveniently use.)

Of the items requested below, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family (this can not include direct financial help such as bills paid):
*shoes for dd
*pants for ds

*educational toys for ds

Children:

Pregnancy (if applicable)
due date: month, year
Items requested:

(Please add additional pregnancy sections if you are expecting muliples)

Child #1:
Age and gender:dd,13 years old
Items requested:

1.sneakers,women's size 7 or men's size 6.She likes black skater style sneakers.

2.itunes gift card or drawing supplies

Child #2:
Age and gender:ds,10 years old
Items requested:

1.boy's size 14 jogging pants,black is the only color he can wear to school due to uniform policy,but he could use other colors for the other days.

2.educational toys.He has autism and has a little bit of a hard time with fine motor skills,so lots of toys frustrate him.He's socially about the age of 7.Anything geared toward autism would be great,such as sensory items.

(please add more child sections depending on the number of children in your family)

Adult #1 (YOU! ):
Items requested:

1.books(I like paranormal,vampires,that kind of thing.I read a lot of young adult books.)

2.small space heater,my bedroom is in the attic and there is no heat up there.

Adult #2:

Needs for Your Family As A Whole:

Items requested:

1.towels

2.cat food and litter coupons(any brand,saving $1 or $2 helps a lot),or anything for cats(treats,catnip,toys)

Thanks so much.
--Cake Wrecks book

--Wreck the halls book

--A Christmas Story book

--Christmas Story playing cards

Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page