FIN #17, TX
Please contact TracyMom1
if you have things for this family.
What is your family situation?
DH has just gotten part-time work again after being unemployed since April. I'm very pregnant with number 5, and we homeschool.
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke) none
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Yule/Christmas (secular)
Please list up to 2 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. (If you are requesting gift cards, please specify local or online stores that, if money is available, gift cards can be provided that you can conveniently use.)
Of the items requested below, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family (this can not include direct financial help such as bills paid):
* diapers for the new babe, either S or M
* clothing for my oldest child, who has sensory sensitivities and needs soft/comfy clothes
* some fun holiday gifts for my younger two children
Welcome to the World, Baby Boy!!!
BIRTH date: November 2011
1. size S and/or M fitted cloth diapers or standard size prefolds
2. size 6-12 month clothing (he was almost 11 lbs at birth and only has newborn and 0-3 month clothing)A pile of boy's 6-9 months clothing (shirts can be layered, longsleeves, pajamas, one matching outfit with pants. Runs small for cloth diapered babypile of boy's size 12 months clothing. These would be too small for a cloth diapering mama (I've tried them) unless their child runs quite small. (light jacket, pants/jeans, cotton sweater, puffy vest, and a few shirts)
Age and gender: 23 months, male
Items requested:1. pajamas, sz 3T2 pairs
2. toy trains and carsPlan Toys "fun stacker"
Age and gender: 4.5 yrs, female
1. soft soled shoes like Robeez, size 3-4 yrs. (regular shoe size 9/10)
2. lego blocks or puzzles5 Mad Scientist Alphabet BlocksPlan Toys Water Blocks
Age and gender: 9 yrs, female
1. boots or lace-up shoes, low/no heel, women's size 6
2. art supplies--any sort
Age and gender: 12 yrs, male
1. Any sort of comfortable/soft clothing: jeans, t-shirts, long-sleeved shirts, etc. (sensory issues) Sz 14.
2. tennishoes/sneakers, dark color preferred, mens' size 8
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. soft/stretchy cotton bras or tanks for nursing, sz MMedium nursing shirts for the MIN
These are from "QuirkyBaby"
1. dark colored "work shoes", lace-up, mens' size 13
2. sturdy leather belt, brown, size 44.
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. Wool yarn to crochet hats and scarves would be very nice!--softcover Pat the Bunny (http://www.amazon.com/Pat-Bunny-Touch-Feel-Book/dp/0307120007/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1324244124&sr=1-1)
--Bunny’s Noisy Book hardcover book (http://www.amazon.com/Bunnys-Noisy-McCue-Illustrator-Margaret/dp/B001EAYQWS/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1324244718&sr=1-1)
--Flat Stanley softcover book (similar to this: http://www.amazon.com/Stanely-Books-Stanley-Magic-Anniversary/dp/B005UYBBEU/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1324245167&sr=1-2 but only includes the one Flat Stanley book)
--uP aboVe & dowN beloW hardcover book (http://www.amazon.com/Above-Down-Below-Sue-Redding/dp/B0035G039O/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1324245415&sr=1-1)
--Eric Carle’s Rooster’s Off to See the World hardcover book (similar to this: http://www.amazon.com/Roosters-World-Classic-Board-Book/dp/068984901X/ref=tmm_other_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1324247992&sr=1-1-catcorr)
--Animal Crackers hardcover book (http://www.amazon.com/Animal-Crackers-Delectable-Collection-Lullabies/dp/B00008RWBG/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1324254894&sr=1-1)
--Jump! hardcover book (http://www.amazon.com/Jump-Scott-M-Fischer/dp/1416978844/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324254835&sr=8-1) The paper cover is a little wrinkled and worn.
--First 100 animals board book (http://www.amazon.com/First-100-Soft-Touch-Animals/dp/0312510799/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1324254972&sr=1-1) There are a few nicks on the cover and binding. The pages are in excellent condition.
--Planting a Rainbow board book (http://www.amazon.com/Planting-Rainbow-Lois-Ehlert/dp/015204633X/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1324250302&sr=1-1) There are a few nicks on the edges. There’s a pen mark on the binding and the binding is a little worn.
--Rubber Duck and Friends bath book (similar to this: http://www.amazon.com/Rubber-Duck-Bath-Roger-Priddy/dp/0312494432/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324247127&sr=8-1) The book is in very good condition, but the rubber duck that snaps to the front is worn in 3-4 places.
--Happy Baby colors board book (http://www.amazon.com/Happy-Baby-Colors-Roger-Priddy/dp/031249047X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1324247322&sr=1-1) There is a slight water stain on the bottom side edges of the book and a few of the pages.
--Happy Baby words board book (http://www.amazon.com/Happy-Baby-Words-Roger-Priddy/dp/1843324512/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1324247475&sr=1-1) The binding is pretty worn, but totally intact; the pages are in excellent shape.
--Richard Scarry’s Cars and Trucks and Things That Go hardcover book (http://www.amazon.com/Richard-Scarrys-Cars-Trucks-Things/dp/0307157857/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1324244772&sr=1-1)
--Skippyjon Jones hardcover book (http://www.amazon.com/Skippyjon-Jones-Judy-Schachner/dp/0525471340/ref=tmm_hrd_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1324243963&sr=1-1)
--Kites hardcover book (http://www.amazon.com/Kites-HITZ-DEMI/dp/B0007XAWBM/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1324243635&sr=1-1)-- Haba Wooden Blocks, but missing one piece (all of the blocks in this set: http://www.amazon.com/Haba-1189-First-Blocks/dp/B0002HYFL6/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1324239519&sr=8-4 except the yellow ball)
--Whoo’s There? book (http://www.amazon.com/Whoos-There-Bedtime-Shadow-Activity/dp/1593599048/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324955550&sr=8-1
--Snowman at Night board book (http://www.amazon.com/Snowmen-at-Night-Caralyn-Buehner/dp/0803730411/ref=tmm_other_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1324931849&sr=1-1)
--Busy Chickens board book (http://www.amazon.com/Busy-Chickens-Book-John-Schindel/dp/1582462755/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1324955933&sr=1-1) The outside of the book is a bit worn, but the inside pages are in good shape.
--Robobox Art Kit (http://www.amazon.com/Robobox-Creative-Stencil-Pen-Set/dp/B0040JTYCC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1325813751&sr=8-2)
--Kim Wallach: The First Star Lullabye (http://kimwallach.com/recordings.html) The CD is in excellent condition, but the case has some wear.
--$25 Gift Card to IHOP (http://www.ihop.com/)