FIN #18, UT - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 10-30-2011, 02:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
FIN #18, UT

Please contact TracyMom1 if you have things for this family.

What is your family situation?
Last year I found myself a single mother and have been battling my exH in court for a year now, which has been incredibly expensive. I don't have a job, but I am a student and have been living off student money. I have a sweet and wonderful fiance who has a part time job and is also a full time student. We live paycheck to paycheck, but Nov & Dec are our months where we will have the least amount of income, due to DF not having drill (he is in the reserves) at all in Dec, and our student money is gone until Jan. We have a baby on the way, who is also due in December.

Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke) Vegetarian, gluten-free

Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Non-religious Christmas

Please list up to 2 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. (If you are requesting gift cards, please specify local or online stores that, if money is available, gift cards can be provided that you can conveniently use.)

Pouch for babywearing

Of the items requested below, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family (this can not include direct financial help such as bills paid):
* Any of the items requested would help us tremendously!

Children:

Pregnancy
due date: December 2011
Items requested:

1. Newborn/small cloth diapers, covers, wipes (I have lots of infant prefolds, but no covers, and could use some AIOs and/or fitteds for outings). We have lots of CDs for a bigger baby (meds and large) but not much for a newborn. If possible, I would love to have a wipes warmer for wipes too.
6 newborn diaper covers and 1 small cover.
a couple recieiving blankets.
$50 worth of diaper covers and wipes to FIN#18.

Comfy Cloth Pads www.comfyclothpads.com

One Lucky Mama www.oneluckymama.com

12 wipes

2. Convertible carseat

(We have a lot of hand-me-down clothes for our baby, so we are pretty much good on clothing)

Child #1:
Age and gender: 4 Male
Items requested:

1. Cars®2 big Lightning McQueen (any Cars® toys would be welcome, they are his favorite)
PJ set and pal
4T snowpants

2. A Transformers toy (a pre-school one, not the complicated kind for older kids)
Transforming mater vehicle.

Child #2:
Age and gender: 2 Male
Items requested:

1. Any kind of age-appropriate toy.. he likes Cars, things to push around, ABCs
Cars plush toy

2. He would probably love a little tricycle or something like that so he can ride around with his big brother.

(please add more child sections depending on the number of children in your family)

Adult #1 (YOU! ):
Items requested:

1. Gift Cards to buy postpartum clothes (stores in my area: Old Navy, Charlotte Russe, Ross, Kohls)

2. Small or XS nursing PJs

Adult #2:
Items requested:

1. Men's small or med robe

Needs for Your Family As A Whole:

Items requested:

1. Couch (throwing it out there even though it is highly unlikely. Our couch is so old, broken and torn, that we would really love to get a new one.)

2. DVD family/children movies (My exH took all of ours when he moved out, so we are trying to slowly build our collection back up
Cars 2

Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page