Please contact QueenOfTheMeadow if you have something for this family.
What is your family situation?
DH is a graduate student, I am a stay at home parent, we have no income and are running on fumes right now. We have two small children.
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke) my kids have some respiratory problems and artificial scents are a trigger for them.
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Christmas
Please list up to 2 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. (If you are requesting gift cards, please specify local or online stores that, if money is available, gift cards can be provided that you can conveniently use.)
Of the items requested below, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family (this can not include direct financial help such as bills paid):
Age and gender: 3 yo Boy
1. Playfood/pretend kitchenwares (he seems to particularly enjoy the velcro wooden veggies and the felt stuff at friend's houses)
2. Dress up things (no licensed characters)
Age and gender: 1 yo Girl
1. Stacker Toy or other sturdy, age appropriate toys (no battery toys please!)
2. She will really need spring clothing in size 24m
pink firetruck tee
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. Photos, I don't have family photos and I want them really badly. A gift card for developing snapshots and the frames to place them in would be perfect, I don't need anything fancy, I just don't have a single family photo displayed in my home and it's been bumming me out. Printing the pictures keeps getting pushed off as bills and more important things come up and since I don't have frames for anything, it seems so daunting to deal with.
1. Pants (dress pants or dark jeans) 34x36
2. He's been wanting some all-purpose hiking sandal type shoes, size 11
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. Gift Cards for Amazon, Target, Gas station
$22.50 Amazon gift card through Hyland's program.
2. Craft supplies!!! Especially glitter/glitter glue which the kids go through like water and thick paper for painting. We'd really love some liquid watercolors also.