FIN #41, AZ
Please contact HappyhappyMommy if you have something for this family.
What is your family situation?
My DS (3 years) and I live in a very high COL place. My budget to afford rent and his daycare is very tight. I make only slightly too much to qualify for any sort of financial government assistance but I have no excess spending money. We are budgeted to the penny so when the holidays roll around I usually end up trading DS books in at the local bookstore and swapping them for different ones to wrap for him to open on Christmas.
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke) DS and I have sensitive skin and aren't able to use any scented lotions.
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? We do a Christmas of sorts. Just an Americanized version and nothing religious.
Please list up to 2 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. (If you are requesting gift cards, please specify local or online stores that, if money is available, gift cards can be provided that you can conveniently use.)
Of the items requested below, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family (this can not include direct financial help such as bills paid):
*Books and other media (music CD's, gentle young kids movies)*Clothes for DS
*Treats for our pets or toys (We budget for their food but they would love a chewy or toy of some sort sometime. We have a dog and a cat
Age and gender: 3.5 year old boy
1. Clothing - warm socks and long sleeve shirts mostly. Maybe some warm pajamas. He could also use some pants but he is very skinny and really only fits pants with the elastic waist adjusters, unless they are sweat pants or track pants. He wears a 3t in most everything but would certainly be glad to receive 4t for the future as well.
2. Books or lullaby/kids music CDS or movies(gentle things like little bear, max and ruby, pbs shows. He is not much for feature films, too scary).
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
Gender: 25 year old woman
1. A lunch box or some tupperwares that could be used to take my lunch to work and store food/left overs
2. This seems odd to ask for but I am always stressed about affording feminine products for my cycle. If someone is crafty and could make it I would love to try a lunapad type system. Or a Diva Cup or similar.
GladRags disposable pads/tampons
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. Arts and Crafts type things would be helpful. DS has an easel someone gave us and it has a place for a roll of paper. He is always asking me for stamps and stickers and such. Paints perhaps?
2. I would love to treat our pets sometime. If someone can knit I know the cat would love a little knitted toy or something.