FIN #2, Canada
Please contact weliveintheforest if you have anyting for this family.
What is your family situation?
We moved out of the province in 2008 to live closer to family in order to have more of a support system and lived in a primarily french speaking province and were unable to find suitable work due to language barriers. We moved back to Ontario in 2010 and my spouse was able to find short term work and housing, when that expired he did find a much better job, but it required us to move again from one end of the city to another which was a large expense , we moved in June for that job and subsequently he was laid off from that job in Sept due to a work shortage and has since been looking yet again for more work and his unemployment has not been coming in yet either as they have not yet at the time of this writing finalized his claim, any money we had started to save is gone at this point 2 months of rent and groceries for a family of 6. We are behind on bills and rent and any money we receive must go to those Christmas will not be an option here this year unless we can source some help. We are not proud to be asking but it's been a rough haul for us the past few years.
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke) No Which
holiday(s) does your family celebrate?
Please list up to 2 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. (If you are requesting gift cards, please specify local or online stores that, if money is available, gift cards can be provided that you can conveniently use.) Of the items requested below, please prioritize the top 3 overall
needs of your family (this can not include direct financial help such as bills paid):
* * * Children: 4 Child #1: Age and gender: Boy 9
1.Winter Clothes: size 8
2.Any kind of lego or construction type toy.
Child #2: Age and gender: girl 7
1. Winter clothes: size 8
winter jacket size 8 girl new w tags
2. Any kind of barbie or fashion doll.
Child #3: Age and gender: Boy 5
1. Winter Jacket: size 6
2. Tag reader books or art supplies.
Child #4: Age and gender: Girl 4
1. Warm winter coat: size 4/5
2. Dolls, dollhouse furniture anything in this category
Adult #1 (YOU! ): Gender: Female Items requested:
1.Winter Jacket- medium
1.Pants, Jeans: waist 36, inseam 32 (no skinny jeans, please--- he needs more room in the thighs)
2. Winter Coat: XL (6'3" tall, so needs a longer/larger fit)
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. We are home schoolers so we would love age appropriate curriculum stuff, used is totally fine. We are working on reading skills right now from Grade one and up.
lots of excellent used condition books at Gr 1 reading level.
2. Any kind of grocery store voucher since we are currently using a food bank but I hope this need is alleviated once they finalize his EI claim.
$100 visa gift card via Hylands