Pinworm - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-04-2012, 07:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello. If you are knowlwdgeable of parasites or can recommend someone who is, i am in need of some very sound and effective advice on treating pinworms. To give you a summary, I have a 9.5mo, 7yo, myself, husband and mother in law in our household and my Dr recently diagnosed me with pinworm. This would be the 3rd time in about a year that we've had this problem. I believed my dd picked it up at school last year but we currently homeschool now. And it isn't til now after reading the Pinworm Thread that I have some idea of how to treat/control it more efficiently. But all the advice still seems ineffective long term according to the testimonies. Would you be able to share some advice on the matter? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2013, 03:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I think a combination approach using holistic and conventional medicines is often the most effective for pinworms and other intestinal parasites. Get everyone on an anti-parasite herbal formula long term. The Brainchild Nutritionals website has formulas that are safe and convenient for young children.

http://www.brainchildnutritionals.com/inner-balance-1oz.html

User Tag List