The "I Have Available" Thread - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 55 Old 11-06-2012, 04:15 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Welcome to another year of Holiday Helpers!

This is the thread where Holiday Helper Donators can list items they have available, but don't know which FIN would like them.

This year, when something is posted on the "I Have Available..." thread, there will be a 48 hour lag between when the item is posted and when a FIN can request that item if it is not on their list. That will give the HH Facilitators a chance to match it up with known needs on the FIN lists.

After that 48 hours, the remaining items are available to FINs who did *NOT* have that item on their needs list (but could still use the item).

FIN: If you want to request anything, please PM QueenOfTheMeadow with your request (PLEASE remember to include post #, item description and your FIN #).

Please contact QueenOfTheMeadow with any questions about "I Have Available...".

Thank you and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

#2 of 55 Old 11-07-2012, 06:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

For crafting:

3 pairs of Nelson Red Heel Rockford Socks for making sock monkeys.  One original instructions and 2 copies of instructions included. Like these: http://www.sockmonkey.com/

Toys:

2 identical Schleich rearing Pegasus, wings spread, soft plastic, approximately 5" tall; new in package.

Melissa & Doug chunky wood puzzle - Safari Animals

2 Cars Pez Dispensers, new in package, one is Lightning McQueen and one is Mater, includes small Pull & Go detachable car

Clothing:

Black Hoodie, men's size XL, decorated with the band Trivium logo http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/dark_soul_90/media/Trivium_logo.jpg.html?filters[term]=trivium%20logo&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=0 , 50% cotton/50% polyester

1 package of 2 pairs of holiday gloves, one red & one green, decorated with rubberized holiday designs, they're the (cotton/poly?) stretchy, one-size-fits-all kind

Personal:

Everyday Minerals 4 piece makeup, all unused & unopened, to check colors see their site:  http://www.everydayminerals.com/

Multi-tasking Neutral Base in matte base

Multi-tasking concealer

Happiness Bronzer

Stay Cool Matte Eye Shadow, dark blue shade

hh2.gif  Help make a family's holiday a little brighter joy.gif

#3 of 55 Old 11-07-2012, 06:27 PM

Books (all soft cover):

Secret Symbols of the Dollar Bill (David Ovason)

Junior Great Books, series 4, second semester

Harry Potter go-along with:  Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them; Quidditch Through the Ages

Science In A Bag - 16 Fun & Easy Experiments

3 children's mysteries (2nd or 3rd grade) - Jigsaw Jones The Case of the Stinky Science Project; Flying Fingers Club Mystery of the Disappearing Newspapers; Cam Jansen & the Ghostly Mystery (cover has fold from top to bottom)

Series of Unfortunate Events - The Bad Beginning (Lemony Snicket)

Pirates of the Caribbean - Curse of the Black Pearl (Disney's Junior Novelization)

Flat Stanley (Jeff Brown)

Arthur & the Poetry Contest (Marc Brown)

The Little Brute Family (1966 hardcover/dust jacket, Russell Hoban)

The Time Warp Trio - The Not-So-Jolly Roger; Knights of the Kitchen Table; Your Mother Was a Neanderthal (name written on inside front cover of all 3) (Jon Scieszka)

2 copies of The Witches (Roald Dahl)

The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me (Roald Dahl)

#4 of 55 Old 11-08-2012, 07:05 AM

Found a few more things. . .

1 set Cuddl Duds thermal long underwear; size women's XL; waffle knit; set includes long sleeve crew and leggings; 60% cotton/40% polyester; fawn heather color (light tan). http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-645965/cuddl-duds-thermal-top.jsp

2 View-Master Classic 3D Viewers; new in package; 1 red & 1 blue; includes one sample reel

6 pkgs. of Punch Balls; nice for stocking stuffers; each package contains 2 punch balls; similar to these  http://www.amazon.com/Schylling-8110-Classic-Punch-Balloon/dp/B001F5P0OK/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1352387012&sr=1-2-fkmr0&keywords=punch+ball+hedstrom

Scrapbooking lot (or just use for crafting) - stickers, Victorian paper pack, journaling boxes, mini tape runner

Edited by HappyHappyMommy to mark items that have been connected to a FIN.

#5 of 55 Old 11-14-2012, 07:58 AM

Bob & Tom - As Big As a Hat (4 disc set) - My husband opened this to immediately download into his ipod so it's still in perfect shape.

Bob & Tom - Oddballs (2 disc set) - Same husband, same condition. :)

Angela
Chatty Girl - 3/2006, Lovey Boy - 1/2010, Delicious Baby Girl - 1/2012
#6 of 55 Old 11-15-2012, 10:29 AM

I have available:
-7 old style FB (Fuzzi Bunz cloth diapers), size medium, boyish/GN colors ALL ELASTIC SHOT, one has very mild staining
-5 receiving blankets, GN
-3 changing table pads, boyish

-KKAFP (Kangaroo Korner Adjustable Fleece Pouch; it's a pouch for babywearing), new, periwinkle blue, size small, right shoulder

-Maternity shirts, long sleeve, size Med and Large

-2 scrapbook albums
-FStory continues DVD-this is a shorter, follow up DVD, about 25 minutes longurious Five: The

-2 pairs size 6 cords, womens

-Adult books: Romance/drama- Nora Roberts, Diana Palmer, Elizabeth Lowell, Jude Devereux, Barbara Delinsky, Julie Garwood
Mystery-Mary Higgins Clark, James Patterson, Greg Iles, Dale Brown, Tess Gerritson, Kay Hooper
Science fiction: Laurell K. Hamilton, Keri Arthur, Kim Harrison, Sharon Shinn, Marion Zimmer Bradley et all, miscellaneous authors
Books on Wicca
I can give more details if needed for the books.

-a few 9 month long and short sleeve onesies, mainly boyish

I also have a fair amount of warm weather clothes for boy 12 month and down, and girl in the 18-24 month range. I didn't see any specific requests for any of this but someone needs them and has specific requests I can check more closely.

Kelly, wife to DH, mom to Caden Reese (10-2-06), Tessa Brynn (12-26-08 ), and Maddox Quinn (7-16-11). Fur-mama to Finnegan, Ripley, Raisin (my little kitty amputee) and Kimchi. 748/2011, 2028/2012-I did it!! 2023/2013-Again!!! 404/2014
#7 of 55 Old 11-16-2012, 04:00 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Everything listed here means you can afford to pay the shipping, right?  I have a few things but they're probably not worth the shipping.

Mom to 2 beautiful autistic boys (12 & 11)  
#8 of 55 Old 11-17-2012, 06:20 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poddi View Post

Everything listed here means you can afford to pay the shipping, right?  I have a few things but they're probably not worth the shipping.

Pretty much.  You can always post to this thread if you want to see if another member would be willing to help out with shipping if you can't afford it.

#9 of 55 Old 11-19-2012, 06:40 PM

DVD:

Never Been Kissed - still factory sealed

VHS:

The Sound of Music

A Christmas Story - still factory sealed

Angela
Chatty Girl - 3/2006, Lovey Boy - 1/2010, Delicious Baby Girl - 1/2012
#10 of 55 Old 11-20-2012, 08:22 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Hi There!

I have looked through a few of the FIN lists but I don't really have time to read each one and match up exactly what I have, so I hope it's ok to list some things here and then with the co-ordinator we can get together a couple packages.

Mostly what I have is baby boys' clothes, sizes 0-24months. I have it all! From onesies to PJs to bibs to jackets, and everything in between. I also have a few pairs of shoes but to be honest I am not sure exactly which ones in which sizes but if someone tells me specifically "I need summer shoes for a 12 month old" then when I'm getting the rest of the clothes out I can look.

I also have a black Moby wrap in great condition, as well as a CatBirdBaby Pikkolo soft carrier, also in very good condition.

I have an unused Gyro bowl as well (http://www.amazon.com/GYRO-BOWL-Spill-Resistant-Gyroscopic/dp/B004J69U98/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353428193&sr=8-1&keywords=gyro+bowl) and a Safe Sippy in light blue, with all parts, barely used (http://www.amazon.com/Safe-Sippy-Straw-Bottle-Blue/dp/B002DND57M/ref=sr_1_2?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1353428250&sr=1-2&keywords=safe+sippy)

I have all my maternity clothes (size 8-10) and quite a few nursing tops and bras (tops size 8-10, bras were size Large, or D cup, I believe).

Here is the deal: I live in Germany and shipping to the US is not cheap. However, I can get a huge envelope and stuff maybe 5-10 items of the baby clothes in, or 3-6 items of the maternity/nursingwear and it isn't too bexpensive to ship as a big letter in that case. Otherwise if I make a small package and it comes in at under 2.2 lbs (1 kilo) it won't cost too much. Over 2.2 lbs and it gets classified differently and the rate increases exponentially. Therefore I would not be able to send, say ALL OF IT out to one family as that would cost hundreds for shipping and I really can't afford that. So, if one or two FIN could choose a few items that would fit roughly into the above mentioned sized packages then I could send a few small packages out.

I hope that makes sense. I have a lot of stuff but can only ship them in a few tiny packages, unfortunately. I hope that helps! love.gif

Edited to note that items have been sent and are no longer available.

smile.gif

Mama since 2010
Multicultural living in Europe
#11 of 55 Old 11-20-2012, 09:21 AM

Thanks everyone for posting the items you have available!

P.J., yes, you do not have to look through all the profiles, that's what us facilitators are for, too! And FINs can request items after 48 hours themselves as well.

hh2.gif

#12 of 55 Old 11-20-2012, 06:06 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I have two pairs of original Boys Robeez (soft soled shoes) in size 3 -4 in good condition.  Might fit 2 year old as well.  One pair is blue with choo choo trains, (Shipped Nov. 28) the other one is navy with baseball. These are washable leather, so not vegan.

I'd prefer to ship them to separate families as one pair can easily fit into an envelope and qualify for low shipping (from Canada), two might go over the limit.

Mom to 2 beautiful autistic boys (12 & 11)  
#13 of 55 Old 11-21-2012, 12:13 PM

I have a few more things that I have yet to go through, so there will be more, but right now, I have:

**Juniors**

size 15 multicolored belt

**Mens**

40x32 Faded Glory carpenter jeans

36x34 Sonoma relaxed fit jeans

XL Jerzees black long sleeve t-shirt

**Infants/Toddler**

Babyworks 3-6 month GN snow suit

Columbia 18 month boy's snow suit

Carter's Child of Mine 6-9 month Flower/ruffle pants

Carter's 18 month GN Red coveralls

George 12 month Christmas style velvet dress

**Girls**

Kids Connection rain coat, fits ages 3-4

3 size S Faded Glory cami

5t Faded Glory jeans

X-small Hanes skort

6-6x Faded Glory button down plaid shirt

6 Faded Glory Fleece striped top

6x George corduroy pink short sleeve dress

6-6x Nickelodeon Christmas Spongebob Squarepants Pajama top

**Boys**

2t Wonderkids long sleeve shirt

3t Old Navy Blue t-shirt

3t Thomas the Train t-shirt

3t Geranimals orange alligator t-shirt

3t Geranimals sweatshirt

3t Ener-G t-shirt

3t Wonderkids basketball shorts

3t Thomas the Train Green pants

3t Disney plaid cargo pants

4t blue/green jogging pants

3t striped pajama pants

4t Thomas the Train fleece pajamas

Edited by HHM to note items that have been requested

sleeping.gifMama to DD dust.gif(12.2005), DS1 sleepytime.gif (01.2009), DS2 babyboy.gif (04.28.2013) with DH heartbeat.gif04.10.13!!heartbeat.gif namaste.gif

#14 of 55 Old 11-21-2012, 12:25 PM

I have available:

One Cacique stretch lace full coverage Underwire bra Size 40H  in black   

One Cacique stretch lace full coverage Underwire bra Size 42H in Cafe Mocha (kind of a gold-beige)

Both bras have tags still on them, on hangers,and in plastic bags they shipped in. Cacique is Lane Bryant's plus size lingerie brand.

Men's senior hockey pants size small ( fits 30-32 inch waist, height 5'4"-5'9")  Never worn on the ice. I did try them on and tags are off.  I had a previous pair in an XL. Good tailbone protection for a beginner. Thought I would offer the pants here, before I take them to my local Play It Again Sports store.

Amanda,  SAHM mama to love.gif Rose and rainbow1284.giflove.gif  Sean.   Always in my heart and never forgotten  angel3.gif Violet (18 weeks due to I.C.) candle.gif
#15 of 55 Old 11-23-2012, 01:08 AM

While the CatBirdBaby soft carrier has been allotted and will be sent soon.....I do still have the Moby Wrap. I'm not sure why that was crossed off my list. I believe one FIN was looking for a sling....which the Moby is not (although it can be worn similar to a sling)....and as far as I know the sling was marked as "sent" for that family . No one contacted me about the Moby. Has someone claimed it?

I uncrossed it and made it available again, so if someone has indeed claimed it please contact me asap.

Mama since 2010
#16 of 55 Old 11-23-2012, 08:58 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.J. View Post

While the CatBirdBaby soft carrier has been allotted and will be sent soon.....I do still have the Moby Wrap. I'm not sure why that was crossed off my list. I believe one FIN was looking for a sling....which the Moby is not (although it can be worn similar to a sling)....and as far as I know the sling was marked as "sent" for that family . No one contacted me about the Moby. Has someone claimed it?

I uncrossed it and made it available again, so if someone has indeed claimed it please contact me asap.

Hi P.J., Sorry for any confusion! When we are checking with a family in need about an item that might meet their needs (as I currently doing with the Moby wrap), we cross it off so that it won't be requested by other families during the same time. If the family we are checking with can use it, we'll PM you the information about where to send it. If the family that we are checking with cannot use it, we'll "un-cross-off" the item so that all HH facilitators and families know it's available again. If you have any questions, please PM me. Thanks again for offering!

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#17 of 55 Old 11-23-2012, 05:20 PM

My little one is about to hit 6 months, so I think it's time to get all the maternity clothes out of my dresser.  We're done having kids, so I won't be needing them again.  And since I can't BF, I also have nursing tanks and camis.

• Variety of maternity tops (12).  Mostly casual/tee-shirt style.  The tags say a variety of things, but I was solidly 2XL throughout.  Some of these wound up being too short towards the end of this last pregnancy (I was far bigger with this last pg), but they fit around just fine.  A couple of these will pull double duty as nursing tops. 
  • One of the maternity shirts is in really good shape except for an ink stain where a pen was set down on it.  I've tried to remove it (it's on the boob), but it's not coming out.  It's a shame, because it's a good shirt otherwise. I'll list it separately here in case anyone doesn't mind a little ink stain (maybe the size of a quarter). 
  • Variety of nursing tops and tanks (5) 2XL. 
  • 5 nursing camis.  Target brand XXL. 
  • BRU brand maternity belt L.  This was a life-saver for my back.  This is their largest size, and while it was snug (which you want it to be), it did fit. 
  • 2 pairs of maternity pants 2X (more like 3X?).  One jeans, one dress pants, both hemmed for a short person (28 inch inseam), both with the wide stretchy waist bands.  I don't think I ever wore the slacks, and the jeans I wore maybe twice.  They just wouldn't stay up on me, even at 9 months. 
  • I also have 4 dressier maternity (summer) tops and 1 nice sweater. 

We do have a cat, and I cannot ship to Canada. 

I'm not active on the boards anymore, so it may take a couple days to respond to any questions. 

Cristeen ~ Always remembering our stillheart.gif  warrior ~ Our rainbow1284.gif  is 3, how'd that happen?!?! 

We welcomed another rainbow1284.gifstillheart.gif  warrior in May 2012!! 

2012 Decluttering challenge - 575/2012

#18 of 55 Old 11-23-2012, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyMommy View Post

Hi P.J., Sorry for any confusion! When we are checking with a family in need about an item that might meet their needs (as I currently doing with the Moby wrap), we cross it off so that it won't be requested by other families during the same time. If the family we are checking with can use it, we'll PM you the information about where to send it. If the family that we are checking with cannot use it, we'll "un-cross-off" the item so that all HH facilitators and families know it's available again. If you have any questions, please PM me. Thanks again for offering!

Ok! thumb.gif

I forgot to mention that we have a cat (and had two when my son was a baby), so please do not match me with anyone who has severe cat allergies (although all clothes are washed).

Mama since 2010
#19 of 55 Old 11-24-2012, 05:33 PM

Ok, maybe a little odd offering, but. . .

My youngest cleaned out his room today and is getting rid of his Dungeons & Dragons items.  I can send all or part.  If any FIN's are interested here is what is available:

14 soft rubber miniatures characters (1-2" tall) and 1 larger character (6"); copyright by Wizards

7 dice for D20 system roll playing games

Forgotten Realms Campaign set; includes battle overlay and 2 soft bound books:  Cyclopedia of the Realms and DM's Sourcebook of the Realms

Player's Handbook, core rulebook 1, v.3.5 (2003); hardcover; my son's name is written on the inside cover greensad.gif

Advanced D & D Rulebook; Player's Option:  Skills & Powers; (1995); hardcover

Advanced D & D 2nd Edition; Player's Handbook Rules Supplement; The Complete Wizard's Handbook, (1990), softcover; has some wear

#20 of 55 Old 11-25-2012, 07:53 PM

I found some more stuff while looking for Christmas decorations.

Wrangler's Men chocolate brown jacket, NWT.

Pursuit of Happyness DVD.

A Cars toddler bed-sized comforter.

I forgot to mention in my last post, we have cat, so no one with cat allergies.

sleeping.gifMama to DD dust.gif(12.2005), DS1 sleepytime.gif (01.2009), DS2 babyboy.gif (04.28.2013) with DH heartbeat.gif04.10.13!!heartbeat.gif namaste.gif

#21 of 55 Old 11-26-2012, 07:15 AM
tia

I have available
New ladies Cherokee jeans size 16 Petite
New ladies slip on slide type Lacoste sneakers size 7 salmon/ pink color

Boys new but no box dinosoles sneakers USA size 9.5 high top sneakers
Two new game boy advance games- battle bots and quad desert fury
Circa moose hat and mitten st toddler size
Two Christmas cotton dresses from target . new baby . one is newborn , one is 3 months
New fleece warm brown floral baby girl 9 month one piece snap up with hood.

Lot of 4t summer Thomas tank shorts and tops including bathing suit.

Merry Christmas!

Edited by HHM to note items which items have been matched and which are still available.

#22 of 55 Old 12-01-2012, 05:05 PM

I have five nursing tanks available.  They're the Target brand (Gilligan O'Malley?) size medium.  There are two blacks, a brown, a gray, and a dark pink.  They're in decent condition--you wouldn't want to wear them out of the house without another shirt over them but they're very functional.  The gray one has a small pen mark on it, the pink one has small bleach spots, and the black ones have a little white on the underarms from deoderant.  I did put them through the wash twice but the spots didn't come off.  

(I don't log in to MDC regularly anymore so if someone wants these, mods please PM me).

Mama lady to my lady baby born 3/09 on the kitchen floor.  Looking forward to seeing which room's floor the next one will be born on in October.  love.gif
#23 of 55 Old 12-02-2012, 11:13 AM

I have a 4T brand new Carter's jacket available.  It is black with a hood and a soft inside.  I don't think it's rated for super cold weater (like Canada) but it is definitely a winter jacket/snow coat type of deal. 

We have a non-smoking home but we do have a cat.  It's not like he's laid on the coat or anything, but if anyone is super allergic, there's that.

#24 of 55 Old 12-02-2012, 01:27 PM

I found a whole host of Eastern Orthodox books, that DF doesn't want anymore.

The Mystical Theology of the Eastern Church

The Divine Liturgy of Saint John Chrysostom

Ninth Printing of Living the Liturgy

The Orthodox Church (New Edition) (some wear on the spine)

Philokalia The Eastern Christian Spiritual Texts

My Orthodox Prayer Book

My Daily Orthodox Prayer Book

Three Views on Eastern Orthodoxy and Evangelicalism

I also have two Orthodox icons available

Theotokos "Great Grace"

Christos Pantokratora

#25 of 55 Old 12-02-2012, 03:39 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I have four pairs of women's Keen shoes, size 5 (adult). The first three are slightly used (still in like-new condition)
Summer Golden slip on in Dill (green)
Catalina Boat Shoe in Biking Red (red)
Paradise Mary Jane in Madder Brown (which is reddish)

and one pair new in the box, never worn:
Golden Ballerina Slipper in Chocolate Chip (brown
)

We also have some new lovies and some baby einstein musical toy kinds of things, still in their packaging--I think one is baby einstein take along tunes, and one is a sassy baby guitar. If anyone would like these, please let me know!

All gone! Happy holidays, everyone! smile.gif

She's here!
And so are the boys!
#26 of 55 Old 12-02-2012, 10:59 PM

I have available:

**Girls**

Cheeky Banana size 4 striped bottoms with pink ruffles at the ends of the legs (I can't tell if they are capris or pants, but I'm *thinking* pants.)

Levi's size 6x 517 flare jeans

Christie Brooks size 6x red teddy bear t-shirt

**Boys**

4t Bob the Builder coveralls

#27 of 55 Old 12-03-2012, 08:43 AM

The poster above reminded me - I have a bunch of Pagan-themed books I'm looking to re-home.  Most are in great condition, some of them have notes or highlighting.  If anyone is interested, I'll be happy to go list them out; I'd like to ship them as a bundle, though.

#28 of 55 Old 12-04-2012, 05:52 PM

I have a couple rainbow Waldorf stars I made that i can ship in regular envelopes is someone wants to brighten their abode. Please let me know if I can pass them on

~ Kim

mama to E (01-2007) and wife to C

#29 of 55 Old 12-05-2012, 02:30 PM

I have an unworn pair of women's fluffy socks - the kind that are 98% polyester and 2% spandex.  Not very natural, but SO cozy, especially on hardwood floors in the winter.  I already have too many!

I also have a family board game called Scribblish that has never been opened.  It says it's for ages 8+ but I've played it before and it's a great game for adults, kids, and groups of both.  

#30 of 55 Old 12-08-2012, 08:37 AM

In St. Louis MO-

Drop Side Crib - white, bead board with repair kit to stabilize so it is NOT drop side. No mattress. 

High Chair

Numerous ride-on toys

size small nursing nightgowns and robe. 

Maybe a maternity shirt or 2 - also size small

bibs

plastic tub diaper organizer thing. It's called "Bottoms Up." Has a carrying handle. Holds diapers, changing pad, wipes, cream etc.

Edited by HappyHappyMommy:  This helper has kindly offered to answer questions on these items. To keep the anonymity of Holiday Helper, if you are a FIN an have a question or want to request these items, please PM QueenOfTheMeadow or myself with your question or request (PLEASE remember to include post #, item description and your FIN #). Thank you Ellien C for offering these items!

Third generation WOHM. I work by choice.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page