#1 ·
Okey dokey ladies....

Here we are at the end of the road.

How did it go?

Suggestions for improvement?

Things you loved?

Things you hated?

#4 ·
I love HH and look forward to it the whole year (although starting around October I almost can't wait!) I have zero complaints and think that the jobs that QOTM and HHM did were out of this world!

I too would love to see interest piqued but unsure how to light fires under people. It just feels like we had fewer helpers than in years past, though I do realize that our economy doesn't help. Could starting a little earlier do it? I don't know.

Thank you to everyone for the help I received being a facilitator for the first time!

#5 ·
I love the chance to do this! My only suggestion would be to move the thank you thread to a more visible spot. If you are an anonymous donor, it's the only way to confirm your package arrived.

And thank you to the wonderful facilitators who so quickly made the connections. There is such a good feeling here -- you truly feel that the person receiving this year is ready to return as a giver. A wonderful way to support moms and their families.

#7 ·
I had a good experience this year. Thanks to all the helpers and coordinators.

I second the need to do something about the thank you thread. Or really the need to somehow let helpers know their packages/help were received by the FINs. I'm not saying this out of a need to be thanked. I'd like to know that my help was received by the intended family. Not their neighbor. Or lost along the way. I know this is a problem and a point of contention. FINs are busy and probably stressed out (as are many of us). So maybe there needs to be a way for them to simply acknowledge receipt rather than even going into a long thank you. I don't know.

This won't stop me from helping though. It's just something that has bothered me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.