FIN #1 - TX
If you have something for this family, please contact tightwaderin.
What is your family situation?
I am a single mom who works and goes to school. I have one son, who is 5, and my mom lives with us, and I support her as well. My hours at work are cut because of my school schedule, and life got crazy and I missed my food stamps recertification, and money is just tight right now. I'm exhausted, and feel like I'm either working, at school, or doing school work all the time. But I know my son will benefit from me working my butt off in the long run, and, despite the craziness, I was just told I made the Honor Roll for last semester I'm eagerly looking forward to the time when I can help again, instead of being helped.
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate?
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke)
Please list up to 3 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. Gift cards might be requested for your family as a whole, but cannot be included as requests for an individual member of your family. Remember HH does not provide direct financial help, such as bills paid, so please do not include such items in your request.
Age and gender: Boy, age 5
1. new church shoes, size 12. we somehow managed to skip a size, and his current ones are too small. he's been wearing his tennis shoes to church.Item sent!
2. size 6 winter jammies- footed ones are a plus! 2 pajamas sent!
3. someting fun-accessories for his imaginext pirate ship 2 accessories sent!
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. I need new clothes. i like fun and funky t shirts and stuff, but i also need more "grown up" clothes. i'd like some new skirts or dresses, but i like them long, like ankle length. im a 22/24/2x long skirt and sweater sent
2. something pamperish/relaxing. i dont get much me time, and i need something to help me relax when i do.
3.hair ties/barrettes/clippies, that sort of thing, that work for long thick hair
Adult #2: grandma
1. new clothes- anything. shes wears a 16 on the bottom, and 1x/2x on top.2. winter coat 2x winter coat sent! 1 pair pants sent.
3. Books, she reads anything 2-3 books sent
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. help with groceries- we have HEB, walmart, and sprouts local, as well as the commmissary (my ex-h is in the army, so ds still has access) item sent!
2. something fun to do as a family- a board game (ds loves games, and is old enough to understand/play most family games) or a movie or someting board game sent!
Of the items requested above, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family:
* making christmas fun for ds
*help with groceries
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|45 members and 9,299 guests|
|amma_mama , Ashley_Johnson , bananabee , bluefaery , elliha , Faerieshadow , fValerie , jenniferstangl , katelove , KosmicMama , Leksie5000 , LiLStar , lilyofjudah , Lovingmommy04 , Mama2ChicknLil , MamadeRumi , mammafairy , Marumi , mckittre , MeepyCat , Melly24 , meowmix , Milk8shake , minerva23 , missmink , Mommiee2010 , MomofLath , orangemomma , primalmom , prosciencemum , RollerCoasterMama , SandiMae , sarafl , satkins , shantimama , Shmootzi , sofreshsoclean , Springshowers , spruce , StMill , Survance , Tigerle , Yoshi_Bear|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|