If you have something that you would like to send to this family, please contact tightwaderin.
What is your family situation?
I was desperately hoping this holiday season would be better than last year. Unfortunately that doesn’t appear to be the situation. I am a single mom to a wonderful ds. He has been so understanding this year with our finances. We both have been in and out of therapy this year and find art to not only be a creative outlet but therapeutic as well.
I am trying to find a full time job. Working part time barely keeps gas in the car and a few necessities covered.
We are lucky in that we live in a region where it is basically summer all year round. One set of clothes is all we need, if it’s winter we just add a sweater some days. I am thankful not to need a second set of clothes this season.
HH has been a blessing in the past. We help however we can and trust me when I say my DS will appreciate whatever the universe sends our way. I realize how lucky we are, we have a roof over our head and food in the fridge.
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Secular Christmas – not religious
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke)
Asthma, please make sure items are free from pet hair and smoke. Please let me know if I need to sanitize GUI - thanks
Please list up to 3 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. Gift cards might be requested for your family as a whole, but cannot be included as requests for an individual member of your family. Remember HH does not provide direct financial help, such as bills paid, so please do not include such items in your request.
Age and gender: Male 12
1. Crocs size mens size 7 bright color (orange, yellow, lime green) Classic style Item sent
2. Science Fiction Books – Adult reading level (not graphic novels or sexual content) Traditional books, not E-books 6 books sent
3. Prof. Layton and the Miracle mask for Nintendo 3DS (handheld) Item sent
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. Eucalyptus Mint scent body wash from Bath Body works (ONLY this scent) item sent
2. Writing Journals / Art sketch pads A couple of journals sent.
3. non wool/ non wool blend yarn for crochet item sent
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. I have a Nook and get most books from Barnes Noble – if there is a giftcard that would be excellent
2. Art quality colored pencils/markers Some art pencils sent.
Of the items requested above, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family:
* Prof. Layton and the Miracle mask for Nintendo 3DS (handheld)
* have a Nook and get most books from Barnes Noble – if there is a giftcard that would be excellent