Please contact Poddi if you have anything for this family.
What is your family situation?
I have not worked since August so now my two kids and I are living out of my parents basement as I try to find a job or get back into school. I plan to start school in January if I have not landed a job by then. There is a fifty percent chance I will stay in CA for school or I might wind up in IA but I'm not in a warm part of CA .
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Yule/Solstice tree.
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke) We're vegan.
Please list up to 3 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. Gift cards might be requested for your family as a whole, but cannot be included as requests for an individual member of your family. Remember HH does not provide direct financial help, such as bills paid, so please do not include such items in your request.
Child #1: DD
Age and gender: 5/F
1. Girly sleeping bag for slumber parties.
2. A backpack for school (she prefers Hello Kittey and Dora but anything with working zippers her current bag just has one that works so it ends up unzipped half the time) Item sent!
3. Wood or wool 'kitchen' items Item sent!
Child #2: DS
Age and gender: 2/M
1. training pants- medium or a large depending on the type of trainer 2 pairs sent
2 Wooden toy cars or train to pull Item sent!
3. Wood blocks or activities item sent
(please add more child sections depending on the number of children in your family)
Adult #1 (YOU! ): MYB
1. Natural professional clothes ie bamboo/linnen/wool dress shirts and pants size 6 or 8
2. Non leather dress shoes or boots size 8
3. Natural makeup or accesssories to look professional instead of like a frumpy mom. item sent
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. Dog coat for our FurBaby Boxer she is 55 lbs item sent!
2. Dog boots for FB (she hates the rain and will walk only far enough to pee if it is wet out) item sent!
Of the items requested above, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family:
* DD's backpack for school I hope the one she has lasts till January!
* Stuff for me to appear professional for when I go back to college in January.
* Sorry DS but FB needs a rain coat more than you need toys..
|62 members and 9,904 guests|
|1962vampire , AlaskAnne , americanjuly , AwesomeJessica , bananabee , blissful_maia , bluefaery , BorntoBe , Brittee , chuord , cocoheart , Crimson8 , dahlia810 , Dawn's mom , elliha , EmsMom , Ethelpea , farmer , farmermomma , Galatea , Grace Wisdom , IsaFrench , japonica , Jewel5811 , jojobean , JollyGG , junipermuse , katelove , LiLStar , mama2004 , marilyn612 , Marumi , MDgal , Milk8shake , MissMuffet , Moonrising , Mylie , Nazsmum , newmamalizzy , orlykatz , perkier , philipsalfred , pumabearclan , Ragana , rainydaywoman , SamanthaWilber , SandiMae , sarafl , Serafina33 , serenbat , sofreshsoclean , Springshowers , storeofbaby43 , SummerStorm22 , sunrosespiral , SurlyGypsy81 , suvisade , Tigerle , tomsmom31 , wassernixe , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|