FIN #10- CA
Please contact QueenOfTheMeadow if you have something for this family.
What is your family situation?
I'm a stay-at-home, very rural, waldorf homeschooling mama to 5 kids age almost 5 to 13. 2 I birthed and 3 step~, living with us full time as of the past 2 years ever since my dh's first wife, their mom, enrolled in rehab, never to return. My husband was laid off last year and has been doing odd jobs and selling firewood ever since to try and support all of us...It's tight, we're pinching pennies until they scream, trying all of the frugality and self-sufficiency stuff since there are no job openings for dh in sight, but we still have a cozy, joyful family life. One son is on the autism spectrum, one daughter suffers from an anxiety disorder (panic attacks at bedtime…), but everyone loves each no matter what so I'm pretty blessed. Things are unusually Xmas bleak this year since my little squirreled-away cache of holiday cash disappeared down the black hole of repairs for dh's firewood truck (I'm going to change that thing’s nickname from The Bear to The Grinch, ba humbug!). Thank you for your abundance of holiday spirit in wanting to help a family like ours. I hate to ask for my own sake but am grateful to be able to for the sake of my “Fav’ Five” as I love to call them (3 of them still believing in Santa, too!).
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke) No
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Christmas, Solstice
Of the items requested below, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family (this can not include direct financial help such as bills paid):
1) Santa gift for each child
2) food preservation/canning supplies
3) natural soap making supplies
Age and gender: almost 5, male
1. Cloud B Tranquil Turtle (its a nightlight that makes underwater light)
2. Waldorf art supply such as Stockmar beeswax block or fat crayons stockmar crayons sent
Age and gender:11, female
1. WonderMaze magnetic fridge marble run
2. girls first period celebration/Lunapad type menstruation kit Item to be sent!
Age and gender: 8, male
1. remote controlled boat or helicopter
2. large type , not earbud, headphones
Age and gender: 13, female
1. secondhand ipod music player of any type would rock! item sent!
2. mehindi henna art kit item sent!
Age and Gender: 6, male
1. portable cassette or cd player to play his own music on, not the personal/headphone kind
2. Bear Archery First Shot Bow and arrow Set item sent!
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. long curtain/drape panels to add privacy in kids’ bedrooms
2.pink Himalyan salt lamp night light
1. tea towels or kitchen towels
2. food presevation or canning supplies
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. natural essential oils, molds, or other natural soap making supplies (we're preparing to milk our goats in an effort to sell soap for $)
2.gift cards to any online place, favorite's are magiccabin.com, jcp.com, landsend.com item sent
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|19 members and 12,954 guests|
|adversity5 , AshleeSheree , beedub , conzy , crazyms , happymamasallie , heyxxmcfly , joandsarah77 , MeanVeggie , MommyJen314 , mrbeez748 , rahulkumar123 , RollerCoasterMama , shantimama , Shiny_3 , Socks , tifga , Wild Lupine|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|