Please contact tightwaderin if you have something for this family.
What is your family situation?
Boy, how far do I go back? My life has been nuts since Christmas of 2009 when my then Husband randomly decided to leave me and kicked me and my son out of the house. I lost my stepdaughter, my home, my financial stabilty, lived in extreme poverty with my older son in 2010. Met my youngest son's father, thought he was a friend of mine, but he wasn't, and he turned abusive and controlling. Had my youngest son in the beginning of 2011. Moved back to MA to live with family in the beginning of 2011. Pretty much lived in two rooms in my Grandmother's house, dodging her psycho boyfriend while waiting for emergency Section 8 for over a year. During this time, I was dragged back and forth in court by the baby's psycho father repeatedly and then ordered to pay for HIS supervised visitation of our son, which takes a little more than half my monthly income each month. I just can't seem to get ahead financially, I'm constantly deciding which bills to pay, do we need diapers or milk more, etc. I just made a deal with the electric company to keep my electricity from being shut off, but that leaves me with not a single cent extra for Christmas or anything else. It seems like for every bill I pay, three more go ignored. I finally got on Section 8 two months ago, and finally able to start getting my life back in order, slowly. I met a wonderful man a while back, engaged for a while now. He's a widower with three children. We've had our bumps in the beginning, but he's been a lifesaver, probably the only reason I still have my sanity left. He's amazing, we connect on a level I never connected with anyone before and the seven of us are very close as a family. He's The One. I keep hoping that next year will be better, next year will be better, maybe next year will be better... I'm in financial shambles, but the rest of my life is finally starting to get better.
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate?
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke)
Smoke sensitivities in 3 of the children, both adults.
Please list up to 3 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. Gift cards might be requested for your family as a whole, but cannot be included as requests for an individual member of your family. Remember HH does not provide direct financial help, such as bills paid, so please do not include such items in your request.
Age and gender: 17 year old son
1. Work boots, size 13 item sent
2. Music (he has a wish list of albums he hopes to someday have, but I don't have it in front of me) item sent
3. Cell phone I can put minutes on, some kind of track phone
Age and gender: 12 year old future stepdaughter
1. The movie, "My Sister's Keeper" item sent
2. "One Direction" CD 2 CDs sent
3. Realistic looking Porcelin baby doll, not for playing with, the kind you put on a dresser. item sent
Age and gender: 8 year old future stepson
1. Drawing paper item sent
2. Trains (has to be frieght trains and realistic looking, as he's on the Autistic spectrum and is very particular).
3. Winter coat, single dark color, size 10. item sent
Age and gender: 5 year old future stepdaughter
1. Any Justin Beiber CD item sent
2. Girly dresses, size 6 or 6x item sent
3. A princess tiara item sent
Age and gender: 21 month old son
1. Spiderman comforter for twin sized bed item sent
2. "Little People" figures and such Little people toy sent
3. Wooden toys- houses, garages, toys people and cars can "play" in
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. White or nude colored bra, size 42DDD item sent
2. Jeans, high waist, size 18 1 pair jeans sent
3. Books- I read anything. books sent
1. Warm slippers, size 13 item sent
2. Drawing paper and sketch pencils item sent
3. Boxer briefs, size 40
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. Diapers, size 6 (for the baby) item sent
2. Pull-Ups, size 6 (for the 8 year old) item sent
Of the items requested above, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family:
* Work boots, size 13
* Jeans, high waist, size 18
* Cell phone, minutes can be added on it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|12 members and 8,156 guests|
|alenamiy , Bow , Bruno9o , girlspn , Janeen0225 , johnsharm , katelove , Leelee3 , moominmamma , mumIrene , Poddi , that1russian.17|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|