Please contact Poddi if you have something for this family.
What is your family situation? I am a single mother of 2. I was happy that we were finally not going to need assistance this year. Life was starting to look up in terms of need. Now I find myself with an unplanned pregnancy. Unfortunatly, I am now again seeking assistance and help. I want so bad to be able to give my kids presents for the holidays. Before getting pregnant I was also going through a divorce (from an abusive relationship) and it has added up so far in the thousands of dollars. I had given away all my baby items thinking I was not going to have another baby again. The current pregnancy is unwanted and not supported by the father. On top of all of that a cyst that I have had for over a year has now changed and they are thinking it might be cancerous.
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Christmas, Channuka
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke) Lavendar
Please list up to 3 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. Gift cards might be requested for your family as a whole, but cannot be included as requests for an individual member of your family. Remember HH does not provide direct financial help, such as bills paid, so please do not include such items in your request.
Pregnancy (if applicable)
due date: 5/31/2013
Gender: unknown yet
1. cloth diapers assorted cloth diapers in newborn and small size sent
2. baby toys a couple of toys sent
3. baby clothes, gender neutral Items sent
(Please add additional pregnancy sections if you are expecting multiples)
Age and gender: Girl 6 1/2
1. size 6 clothes 2 tops, 1 dress, 1 pajama top sent; 1 pair capris, 2 skirts, 3 shirts, 1 undershirt, 1 pair of leggings sent
2. size 7 winter coat Item sent
3. a craft kit Craft supplies sent
Age and gender: Boy 3 1/2
1. size 3 clothes items sent/to be sent
2. size 4 winter coat Item sent!
3. 75 piece puzzle 1 puzzle sent
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. size 8 1/2 non slip work shoes Item sent!
2. maternity clothes (size lrg/xlg - 14) items sent!
3. baby sling item sent/to be sent
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. gift card to store to help with non food items (toilet paper, tissues, batteries, etc) - walmart, meijers
2. large, warm blanket for us all to snuggle under on the couch Item sent!
Of the items requested above, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family:
* maternity clothes (size lrg/xlg - 14)
* baby clothes
* size 8 1/2 non slip work shoes
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|70 members and 11,516 guests|
|*green*faery* , adam.smith1 , agilesheltie , AlaskAnne , Anna1979 , Annaintoronto , Ariba “arru” S , aylasebmom , beep , bluefaery , camillabien , CarolS , chalkdust3r , ChantalM , chickabiddy , Crimson8 , DADicated.Net , Danielleyc203 , dbsam , ekko92 , Eris , farmermomma , Fox-fern , frugalmama , greenemami , happyhats , Holistic Momma , Incubator , ivfprescriptions , JelloPanda , johnyinfo11 , katelove , Katie8681 , krist3n , LiLStar , Mathemom , mathew781 , MeepyCat , Milk8shake , moominmamma , MountainMamaGC , OliviaA , persephassa , prosciencemum , rocky , RollerCoasterMama , SandiMae , sarafl , ShadowMom , shoeg8rl , sofreshsoclean , Springshowers , summerslover , sunnygogo , The , TheBugsMomma , thebyr , Tigerle , TourmalineMama , typebug , verticalscope , Voondrop , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|