Please contact oceane if you have something for this family.
What is your family situation? We are incredibly blessed to have a roof over our heads and food in our bellies. We have wonderful families who all live in different states but we are blessed to be in touch with them. My husband and I both have jobs (which can be something of an anomaly in this economy, but I’m thankful!) I am able to craft and learn with my daughter in the evenings which is important to us. Over all we are very blessed.
In June 2012, my husband lost his job. This would not be such an issue (because he found another job within a month) but his pay has been cut in half. We have made many sacrifices, including getting rid of our gym membership, cell phones, and cutting our grocery bill down to $200 or less a month for our gluten free household. We were making it and then, on Halloween, my husband’s car broke down. We both work, and both have to have cars, so now we have a car payment on top of it. I’m not a frequent poster on MDC because I work full time and mother full time! But I enjoy my time reading posts on MDC, gaining inspiration and encouragement from others who have “been there, done that”!
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Christmas, Solstice
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke) DH and DD are celiac (gluten intolerant) so, wheat, spelt, soy sauce, oats, etc are issues.
Please list up to 3 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. Gift cards might be requested for your family as a whole, but cannot be included as requests for an individual member of your family. Remember HH does not provide direct financial help, such as bills paid, so please do not include such items in your request.
Age and gender:female, age 6 (almost!)
1. Legos, especially people, vehicles, or the pink/purple legos (she wants those but we’ve been given the regular set which she loves!) 2 pink legos sets sent
2. Mittens, fabric scarves (she hates the wool ones I made for her!) Mittens to be sent
3.Waldorf/craft supplies: weaving loom, wool to knit with. item sent!
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. Wool for knitting (worsted/sport/DK/bulky any color)
2. hat, tam/beret ish – I have lots of curly hair that I stuff in it. It doesn’t have to be huge, just slightly bigger than a regular beanie. Item sent
3. Seeds for garden: heirloom, OP, onions, pumpkins, jalapenos, bell peppers, tomatillos, squash. Would especially love “different” seeds (We grew galeux d'eysines pumpkins this year and LOVED them!) Item sent
1. Professional cooking books (the professional chef by the culinary institute, professional cooking by Wayne Gisslen, etc)
3. Coffee pot (he doesn’t like French press coffee…)
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. Cookware: mini tart pans, mini donut pans,
2. Cookware: serving dishes (rectangular(8 x 4, or other small sizes), small oval, etc)
Of the items requested above, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family:
* Waldorf/craft supplies: weaving loom, wool to knit with.
* Cookware: serving dishes (rectangular(8 x 4, or other small sizes), small oval, etc)
* Legos, especially people, vehicles, or the pink/purple legos (she wants those but we’ve been given the regular set which she loves!)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|28 members and 17,581 guests|
|artume______ , Bow , Deborah , girlspn , Iron Princess , itoiwaltham , katelove , kathymuggle , Kelleybug , lhargrave89 , LiLStar , lisak1234 , ll699 , Lydia08 , manyhatsmom , Michele123 , moominmamma , mumto1 , MylittleTiger , NaturallyKait , NiteNicole , philomom , RollerCoasterMama , Skippy918 , sren , thadson , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|