Mothering Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FIN #16- MA

998 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  QueenOfTheMeadow 
#1 ·
FIN #16-MA

Please contact http://www.mothering.com/community/u/24298/mysticmommaQueenOfMeadow if you have something for this family.

What is your family situation? I have a special needs son. I'm currently homeschooling him because of trauma he experienced at public school. My son gets sick often due to an immune deficiency. This means he is always at the doctor's or in the hospital. Of course, this means that I can't keep a job (I have tried numerous times.) We usually scrape by but have had many recent medical bills with more to come. This means that I don't have anything extra for Christmas.

Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Christmas
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke) Severe allergy to cats, dogs, hamsters, guinea pigs.

Severe allergy to shellfish. Allergic to tree nuts. Allergic to smoke (asthma).

Please list up to 3 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. Gift cards might be requested for your family as a whole, but cannot be included as requests for an individual member of your family. Remember HH does not provide direct financial help, such as bills paid, so please do not include such items in your request.

Children:

Child #1:
Age and gender: Male, Age 10
Items requested:

1. Lite Brix sets items sent

2. Size 12 warm pants and long sleeve shirts (new only-Allergies)

3. Merrell Moc Shoes (Size 5 (youth)) Black, blue, or tan color.

Adult #1 (YOU! ):
Items requested:

1. Elastic free socks (example: Buster Brown) item sent

2. Slip on Shoes/mules w/good arch support. Size 7

3. Down Comforter, Queen size. (New only due to severe asthma/allergies)

Needs for Your Family As A Whole:

Items requested:

1. Target gift card item sent

2. Whole Foods gift card (they carry the foods that my son can eat.) Item sent

Of the items requested above, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family:
* Target gift card
* Clothes
* Shoes

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.