Please contact OkiMom if you have something for this family.
What is your family situation? DH and I work as full time pastors, we live on a very limited income due to the nature of our work. We have alot of student loans that we are working on paying back. We have three children, and twins on the way! We live a pretty simple life, and spend much of our time helping others.
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Christmas
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke) All three children have allergies, please no smoke.
Please list up to 3 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. Gift cards might be requested for your family as a whole, but cannot be included as requests for an individual member of your family. Remember HH does not provide direct financial help, such as bills paid, so please do not include such items in your request.
Children#4 and #5: Twins, boy and girl
due date: month, year EDD 2/22/12
Gender: male/female/surprise BOY AND GIRL
1. Cloth Diapers- Prefolds, covers, pockets 10-12 prefolds, 6 covers, 6 fitteds, 10 wipes, 5 snappies sent
some clothing sent
2.Wet bags, diaper wash items sent
3. Warm winter clothes
(Please add additional pregnancy sections if you are expecting multiples)
Child #1: DD1
Age and gender: 10 year old female
1. Drawing paper- sketch books
2. Craft Supplies- yarn, ribbon, paper, etc some sent
3. Books- any mysteries, monster books, etc (MOnster High Series)
Child #2: DS1
Age and gender: 7 year old boy
1. Lego Ninjago set
2. Drawing paper- Sketch Books
3. Comic Book making supplies- COmic Book paper
Child #4- DS2
Age and Gender- 3 year old boy
1. Imaginext figures- castle/monster figures
2. Fire trucks
3. Mickey Mouse figures one sent
(please add more child sections depending on the number of children in your family)
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
Gender: Female age 32
1. Nursing shirts XL item sent!
2. Cloth Breast pads
3. Nursing Camisoles or tanks XL item sent!
Gender: Male, age 35
1. Black winter gloves and hat
2. Black thick wool socks, or white wool socks
3. Coffee- any regular caffinated coffee some coffee sent
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. Walmart gift cards
2. Target gift card
Of the items requested above, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family:
* Cloth diapers
* gift cards
* drawing supplies for kid
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|32 members and 17,151 guests|
|a-sorta-fairytale , Anne Jividen , cxsandoval , DahliaRW , fange , happymamasallie , hillymum , ishereal , japonica , joandsarah77 , katelove , Katherine73 , Michelle Freschi , MomofLath , moominmamma , moroccn03 , MylittleTiger , rahulkumar123 , rubelin , SchoolmarmDE , Sdental , shantimama , sharere71 , sren , stephaniepifer , whyislam04 , zjande|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|