Please contact Milk8Shake, if you have something for this family.
What is your family situation? My husband is the pastor of a small semi-rural church. We were blessed this year with twins which was totally unexpected. The arrival of the twins forced us to buy a larger vehicle (4 car seats) which increased our monthly expenses and other expenses (including our mortagage) also increased this year, however the church was unable to increase my husband's salary. We struggle to buy groceries, especially the quality food we like to feed our family. We focus on the meaning of Christmas but love to see our children happy!
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Christmas
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke)
Please list up to 3 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. Gift cards might be requested for your family as a whole, but cannot be included as requests for an individual member of your family. Remember HH does not provide direct financial help, such as bills paid, so please do not include such items in your request.
Age and gender: 4.5 yrs, male
2. 5 pt harness car seat for over 40 lbs Item to be sent!
3. basic starter lego set with case (like this) Lego set with case sent
Age and gender: 2.5 years, male
1. craft items (markers, construction paper, drawing paper) various supplies sent
2. simple puzzles especially vehicle themed 1 puzzle sent
3. Candyland, Chutes and Ladders or other similar game item sent
Age and gender: 4 months, female
1. cloth diapers Items sent!
2. wet bag Item sent!
3. Ergo carrier (or other SSC) item sent
Age and gender: 4 months, male
1. cloth diapers Items sent!
2. cloth wipes Items sent!
3. winter infant car seat cover (we have one for DD) item sent
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. size 6 jeans/pants 2 pairs sent
2. rice cooker Item sent!
3. Mama cloth and/or Diva cup (or similar) item to be sent!
1. Dockers-type pants size 38x34 in neutral colors
2. good quality herbs and spices
gift card to Mountain Rose Herbs to cover this need.
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. Gift card to Target, Amazon, Costco or Ikea
2. food processor
Of the items requested above, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family:
* Cloth diapers
* car seat for DS1
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|46 members and 10,962 guests|
|abelitz , AlaskAnne , AlexBrown , Alison's Mom , Ashley4490 , avocet , bananabee , bluefaery , BluePhoenixMama , ChantalM , Daffodil , ellier , emily_elysia , etonwater , iceface , Incubator , Iron Princess , joandsarah77 , katelove , LiLStar , lioralourie , lovelylisa , marrykhush1990 , melvinh , mgold , Milk8shake , moominmamma , MountainMamaGC , OliviaA , pers , PP Kids , prosciencemum , rubelin , SandiMae , sarafl , Tigerle , Tiny Teaching , TourmalineMama , typebug , zannster , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|