FIN #24-RI--Needs met!
Please contact Milk8Shake, if you have something for this family.
What is your family situation? My husband was unemployed for over a year, and finally had to take a job at nearly half his former salary, not enough to live on. Just a couple months later, I got laid off, but I guess it doesn't matter since I'm now unable to work due to medical issues and would have had to quit soon anyway. DS has some special needs that we're still trying to sort out. We have a lot of medical & therapy bills between the 3 of us. Things in our home keep breaking & we've had to do our best to fix things ourselves or just do without. We have cut back everywhere we can but we still do not make enough to make ends meet & are living off of our savings & are constantly in fear of the day we will run out. I am nervous about submitting this because I know there are others much worse off but we are really struggling & could really use some uplifting if anyone feels moved to help our family.
Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Christmas
Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? (e.g. cat, dog, smoke) smoke
Please list up to 3 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. Gift cards might be requested for your family as a whole, but cannot be included as requests for an individual member of your family. Remember HH does not provide direct financial help, such as bills paid, so please do not include such items in your request.
Age and gender: male, age 3
1. musical instrument(s) - real or realistic toy - i.e. drum, violin, guitar, flute, trumpet 1 instrument sent
2. portable cd player like a "boom box" (he'd love a karoke-style one with a microphone but any kind will do)
3. erector set
Adult #1 (YOU! ):
1. a nice warm, neutral blanket for the couch (all ours have holes in them) item sent
2. thick warm socks (wool or ski/soccer socks) - shoe size 7 item sent!
3. snow gloves (adult small) gloves sent
1. pants - size 36/32 2 pair pants sent!
2. socks - shoe size 10.5 item sent!
3. bag of coffee coffee sent
Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
1. gift card for food (Trader Joe's or Price Rite)
2. gift card for clothing/household supplies (i.e. Savers, Salvation Army, Target, or TJ Maxx) item sent!
Of the items requested above, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family:
*instruments for DS
*food gift card
*boom box for DS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|37 members and 10,896 guests|
|Alini , bananabee , Choochoo52812 , ck1 , DahliaRW , delightedbutterfly , elegantm03 , fange , girlspn , happymamasallie , hillymum , incorrigible , JElaineB , kathymuggle , Katie2016 , Lifted , lilmissgiggles , Michele123 , Mirzam , moominmamma , numom499 , perspective , ps5827833 , RollerCoasterMama , rubelin , samaxtics , sciencemum , shantimama , Skippy918 , Socks , sren , thefragile7393 , Xerxella , zebra15|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|