5 year old feeling nauseous almost only at night - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-02-2014, 09:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Dd is 5. This had been going onabout 5 days.. er, nights now. I don't knew if it's a coincidence or if this issue was set of by her drinking expired grape juice. My mom let her drink some that was expired almost a year (bottle was never opened)! The plastic was even discolored looking. Don't even get me started on how that happened! Anyhow, my mom tasted it and said it tasted fine. Dd felt like she was going to puke maybe 20 mins later. Never did.

The following nights were the same. Fine during the day and then a few bites of dinner and complaints about nausea. It's been consistently like that since. This morning after breakfast, the same complaint, although this was the first morning she mentioned it.
I don't know if this is in her head, but she Sure is convincing and consistent. I don't know if she got some kind of poisoning from the juice or the plastic container it was in or a bug, but no one else feels this way. I've given her bentonite clay, digestive enzymes, probiotic, adjust her (I'm a chiro ) and every time her answer is that she feels better. I ask her if she still had to puke and she's not sure. By the time she goes to bed she's acting fine.

anyone go through this? It's getting frustrating and I feel like she's just not eating enough now.

h20homebirth.gif    femalesling.GIF-     familybed2.gif   -Yep... thats me redface.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 04-06-2014, 09:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
When my dd had strep the first time she had weird symptoms mostly in the evening when her energy crashed. She'd get a slight headache but she didn't get a sore throat at all. Somebody at work had a child who's symptoms presented the same way so I had her swabbed and it was strep.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page