Mothering Forum banner

Looking for some open and honest mothers to talk to about childhood/teen experiences

859 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  lauren 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am not sure if I am allowed to do this, or if it is the right area to do so if so...but I thought I would give it a try. I'm not sure I am ready to post about this publicly, but I really feel like it would help me to talk about some issues I had with certain medical exams when I was younger with some other mothers to gain some perspective on them.

If any of you wonderful mothers here would be willing to talk to me, it would really mean the world to me.

You can simply private message me I think right?

Thank you so much for listening to me, and again, sorry if I have offended anyone, or done anything wrong.

#2 ·
It would be better if you established yourself as part of the community and got to know people before delving into sensitive subjects such as this.

Also there is a forum here called Personal Growth which may be more suited to your discussion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.