At what point is late potty training considered a developmental delay? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 09-03-2013, 09:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

The title says it all. Maybe it's never considered a developmental delay by itself but it could indicate that there is a delay because the child doesn't have the skills to do it. I can't find anything that is clear on the subject. Maybe I should cross post in the Special Needs Forum.

~Patti~ rainbow1284.gifMomma to three girls and three boys chicken3.gif, First mother to one girl triadadopt.jpg

Certified, card carrying member of the IEP Binder Clubkid.gif  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 09-03-2013, 06:59 PM

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

i would have to say at 5 years old that is what my ped had said about my son cause he is almost five and is still not going to a big boy potty

happily in love with dh blowkiss.gif and raise my three jelly beansjumpers.gif and missing my  babies in heavenangel3.gifangel3.gifangel2.gifangel1.gifangel1.gifangel1.gif angel.gif we finely got are rainbow and me and her daddy are so glad are rainbow is here  born on 11/07/2013 

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page