my 2yo DD pees...a lot! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-28-2014, 12:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My daughter is 27 months old now. She's very smart and has no qualms using the potty. She'll randomly tell us she needs to use the potty and will take her diaper off herself to go use it.

That being said, there is no consistency with this. She still pees  and poos in her diapers most of the time. I've never really pushed the potty training, just made it available to her. She also goes to daycare 5 days a week...which is making it even more challenging to potty train!

With another baby on the way, I really want to try my best to get DD potty trained before she is 3 years old. The biggest issue I think is the fact that she pee's a lot. Like, I have to ask her every 15 minutes if she has to pee, because if I don't, she will have peed again.

She also drinks a ton, so obviously I need to cut back on the fluids.

But really, how often *should* a toddler be peeing? Any pointers as to how I can go about potty training her?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2014, 05:21 PM

Mentioned: 209 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
I don't think there is a set amount for anyone really. I always have to pee and dh not so often. Hummm...... Do you taper down her liquids in the evening?

User Tag List