Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread

#31 of 42 Old 11-30-2013, 01:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)

Toddler Outerwear (Size 12-18 months)

From a smoke-free home with a cat:

--1 size 12-18 months parka, pink, gently used in very good condition, similar to but not the exactly same as this: http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/70013?feat=3160-GN2&page=infant-and-toddler-girls-katahdin-parka.

--1 size 12-18 months snowpants, bright pink, gently used in excellent condition, similar to (possibly exactly the same as): http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/70009?feat=3160-GN2&page=infants-toddlers-cold-buster-bibs.

These items fit very well together (and look very nice together). Oh and these are two of my favorite items that I've posted, so I would especially be delighted to see these items find a new home where they will be loved and played in. :heartbeat

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#32 of 42 Old 11-30-2013, 02:31 PM - Thread Starter

Women's Dressy Clothes

--1 Ann Taylor size 8 two-piece lined dress suit, there is a sleeveless dress and a matching jacket with two pockets, black with a bit of white stitching on the top edge of the dress and on the edges of the jacket, gently used in excellent condition, perfect for interviewing or for presentations or other formal business situations and the dress can also be worn without a jacket for parties. match found :)

--1 Ann Taylor size 8 black pinstriped lined dress pants, style is "Margo," gently used in excellent condition. match found :)

--1 Ann Taylor size 8 black lined dress pants, style is "Margo" and the tag says the pants have a bit of stretch, gently used in excellent condition. match found :)

--1 Ann Taylor size 8 black lined knee-or-slightly-above-the-knee-length skirt, gently used in excellent condition, the outside layer of the skirt is 100% silk and is a beautiful subtly layered look, this is my favorite item in this post and one of the most lovely skirts I've ever seen; I so hope there will be someone who can use and enjoy this skirt. match found :)

--1 White House Black Market size 10 black and white lined knee-or-slightly-above-the-knee-length skirt, pattern is subtle and is sort of reminiscent of a herringbone pattern, gently used in excellent condition, appropriate for an office setting and non-work occasions. match found :)

--1 Banana Republic size M sleeveless black silk sweater, gently used in excellent condition. match found :)

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#33 of 42 Old 11-30-2013, 02:42 PM - Thread Starter

Women's Clothes (Could Work For a Teen as well)

--1 size M magenta sweater twinset (i.e. sleeveless sweater with a corresponding long sleeve cardigan), rayon/nylon blend, gently used in very good condition. match found :)

--1 size M unlined knee-length skirt, black with pink polka dots and an inch of pink pleated-tulle trim at the bottom and a black ribbon bow at the top, gently used in excellent condition, wonderful for parties, dances, or other fun occasions. match found :)

--1 size L blue/white plaid fleece pocketed bathrobe, gently used in very good condition. match found :)

#34 of 42 Old 12-01-2013, 09:24 AM - Thread Starter

Adult Clothing (Could Work For a Teen as well)

From a smoke-free home with a cat*:

Women's Clothing:

--1 Coldwater Creek, size petite large, black lined collared jacket, velveteen on the outside, zippers in the front, gently used in very good condition BUT missing a button on one of the front pockets, so this item would be best for someone who doesn't mind a sewing a button on.

Men's Clothing

--1 size 42 olive green khaki shorts with lots of pockets, gently used in good condition.

*To be clear in case there are allergies or sensitivities, I have a smoke-free home with a cat, but I've been asking others in my life if they have any items that they can share with me for HH so some items in this particular list were given to me from homes that have dogs; all were from smoke-free homes and I've washed everything I received from others.

#35 of 42 Old 12-06-2013, 04:05 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Ladies black leather gloves, size medium or 7 (though it fits a bit tight for the size).  Acrylic lining.  Suitable for ladies with slender hands or big girls.  Please note this is dress gloves, not meant for playing in the snow. :) match found :)

HappyHappyMommy likes this.

Mom to 2 beautiful autistic boys (12 & 11)  
#36 of 42 Old 12-08-2013, 05:34 PM
tia

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

New Dora the explorer Shy Rainbow DVD match found :)

Hollister Medium t-shirt new match found :)

New size 10 Ladies casual black white floral skirt , above knee. Cotton and spandex

Men's new, no tags, khaki fishing vest size large match found :)

ladies small new tank top and matching blouse set from qvc  powder blue with embroider flowers on sleeve (runs big for small) linen type material. match found :)

ladies top, small new with tags. very small tight fit scoop neck shirt rust color with flower on shoulder. rayon and spandex 3/4 sleeve match found :) 

#37 of 42 Old 12-12-2013, 10:45 AM
tia

full/queen new duvet set. White with three small powder blue stripes 100 perc. cotton match found :)

new ladies merona (target) dress pants greyish/black  size 4 fit 1

box of gently used wooden train tracks and some trains match found :)

#38 of 42 Old 12-14-2013, 09:14 AM
tia

Several pieces costume jewelry , some items new. match found :)

#39 of 42 Old 12-27-2013, 05:55 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)

I have a few items if anyone would like or need them. I figured I would offer them up here instead of dropping them off at Goodwill in case anyone could still use some things. I have - 

Brand new - 

- Orange Carter's short-sleeved polo shirt. Size 24 months. match found :)

- Green John Deere long-sleeved hoodie. Size 24 months. match found :)

- Hardcover The Spirit of Christmas by Nancy Tillman. match found :)

- Hardcover The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore (illustrated by Bruce Whatley). match found :)

Gently used - 

- Nautica toddler jeans. Size 18 months. match found :)

- 3 pairs of 12-24 months boys socks (one pair is Elmo with Christmas lights). match found :)

Apartment Farm - the chronicles of my cooking, gardening, crafting and other such things. 

#40 of 42 Old 12-31-2013, 09:16 PM

Women's Black Wool Coat - size L; not fitted; 4 button closure with drawstring hem; back collar to hem is 31"; upper back measures 28" (shoulder to shoulder); rolled, dark green, plaid cuffs, attached hood with same green plaid on interior; 2 exterior pockets; shell is 80% wool/20% nylon; lining is 100% acetate; some pilling mostly on green plaid accents; marked dry clean only but in the past I've thrown it in the wash on delicate.

Men's shirts -

Long-sleeve button down dress shirt; size 18 neck, 36/37 sleeve, slim fit; Claiborne brand; slate blue color; 100% cotton

Short-sleeve polo; size XL; Calvin Klein brand; light gray/medium gray, small horizontal stripes; 100% cotton

All gently used, from a non-smoking home with a long-haired dog.

hh2.gif  Help make a family's holiday a little brighter joy.gif

#41 of 42 Old 01-06-2014, 05:58 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

A pair of Cold Water Creek sz 14 womens Classic Waist Bootcut leg.  Tags still on.  

#42 of 42 Old 01-13-2014, 07:05 PM - Thread Starter

Men's Slippers

--Brand new (but without tags) men's temperpedic slippers (http://www.tempurpedic.com/TEMPUR-Mens-Slippers/Tempur-Pedic-Mens-Corduroy-Moc.asp). Size 13M. match found! :)

Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page