Mothering Forum banner

Where are you?

747 views 49 replies 29 participants last post by  mareseatoats 
#1 ·
I was just noticing different peoples' location notes and got curious. Where are you all from?

I'm in Chicago, about an hour from where I grew up.
smile.gif

See less See more
#17 ·
I'm from Portland, OR

Lived the past year in Sonoma County, CA

Currently making a several month pit stop in Oregon while DH starts a new job in Bellevue, WA

Trying to buy a little house on a few acres outside of Bellevue

#19 ·
Turtlemama--Jealous! My family has a cabin in Cabot, and we spent tons of time there every summer. I love it there. I'm too nervous to handle the roads in winter, though, so I have to stay on flat land.
smile.gif

#20 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyisa View Post

Turtlemama--Jealous! My family has a cabin in Cabot, and we spent tons of time there every summer. I love it there. I'm too nervous to handle the roads in winter, though, so I have to stay on flat land.
smile.gif
If you venture up to Cabot this summer with the new babe, let me know, we can have a baby playdate! Cabot is the next town over. I grew up in NJ, but now that I am here, I will never leave. It is lovely! I've never been to Chicago, but I hear it is a nice city.

#24 ·
I live a little ways outside of Knoxville, TN. Still live in the same town where my husband and I BOTH were born and raised.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.