Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By minerva23

#1 of 7 Old 06-14-2014, 11:48 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
36 weeks today!!!

Well, baby is safe if she is born now..... So let's do this shit!!

Lol! (Obviously I wouldn't do anything extremely over the top, but parking my car at the opposite end of the parking lot, while I drink my rrl tea and run to the store won't hurt either )

-Viv-
#2 of 7 Old 06-17-2014, 05:07 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm 37 weeks today and I think I've done everything to try and encourage this kid's appearance. Lol. Yoga ball, walking, squats (still recovering), ya know....the deed. Haha. You'd think after three times of having to have preterm labor stopped and being on bed rest for three weeks this would be so easy. Must have changed her mind. I'm about to dance around my living room...if that doesn't do anything nothing will. xD
#3 of 7 Old 06-19-2014, 08:15 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Congrats on the 36+37 weeks, ladies!

Mama to 4yo dd Piper, loving wife to Dave and preggo for the second time...due in Early July!  Hurray!
#4 of 7 Old 06-19-2014, 09:13 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Congrats, y'all!!! Yesterday marked 38 weeks for me, and I am excited! My first 2 were born at 38 weeks, so we'll see what this lil guy does! I happened to get the flu last week (wtf!) and my midwife thinks baby and my body are waiting for me to be fully recovered. At this point, I've made it to full term, so i am very much down with waiting however long this baby wants to wait! As hard as this pregnancy has been, I thought I'd be in a mad rush by now, but one way or another, it's almost over. Things are definitely going to start getting exciting around these parts soon- best of luck everyone!
#5 of 7 Old 06-20-2014, 10:40 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
38 weeks as well! All safe to go here but to be honest, I feel so good right now, I want to enjoy those last 2-3 weeks. Esp. since we are probably not having another and we are still nameless.

So congrats to you all hoping you all get the birth you are wishing for.
farmes94 likes this.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
―Socrates

#6 of 7 Old 06-20-2014, 11:26 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Ugh. 37+1 and I want to have babies already! Of course my OB talked me off the ledge and said that we'll just see what happens for the next two weeks or so.

She's here!
And so are the boys!
#7 of 7 Old 06-21-2014, 10:58 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
This is lucky#7. I haven't been all to get in my account since the site changes! No response from mothering support either. so here I am as blessed#7

I will be 37 this Tuesday and declined being checked yesterday bc I always dilate early but just walk around that way for weeks. So I expect her to come on or after the due date. I'm fine with it. Enjoying this time with my other kids and finishing up stuff around the house.

Feeling pretty good after a full spine adjustment Thursday and I go Monday for the Webster technique again. Baby is head down but still lying posterior. Just trying to get things lined up right for a *hopefully* quick and easy birth!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page