Ergo carrier womb-like? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 4 Old 08-29-2014, 11:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Ergo carrier womb-like?

The ergo carrier is pretty much the only way I can get anything done!! Henry loves it in there and I can do whatever-laundry, vacuum, cook, shop, go on 4 mile walks, etc!

Just wondering if anyone else has a "miracle" gadget that keeps baby happy? I don't think I'd be able to get anything done if it wasn't for this thing!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 08-30-2014, 03:36 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I wish there was one! Baby will only sleep in the Q'tan sling while I bounce on a yoga ball during the day (sleeps next to me at night, which doesn't work during daylight hours for some ungodly reason). She won't go in the ergo or the q'tan when she is awake unless we are somewhere really public and busy, and she is tired (and eventually falls asleep). I'm honestly about to lose my mind. Tried the glider, tried the swing, bouncer, pacifier, etc, etc. Not sure what there is left, except to continue bouncing on this damn yoga ball until my back breaks, or else let her be overtired? Wonder what others re finding useful in case I've missed something
#3 of 4 Old 08-30-2014, 08:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
margo, too tired to give a long answer, but your little one sounds a lot like my first. my only consolation is that eventually she grew out of it...it began to get better after 6 weeks old, but took a while to fully resolve. hang in there.

mavis loves the moby...she sleeps for hours and hours in it. we have no tricks or gadgets other than wearing her in the moby to acomplish anything during the day and then just hanging out with her out of the moby when she is awake just to give my back a rest and let her unswaddle a bit.

Mama to 4yo dd Piper, loving wife to Dave and preggo for the second time...due in Early July!  Hurray!
#4 of 4 Old 08-31-2014, 07:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
You've probably already tried swaddling? We have a swaddle bag with Velcro that works well...

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page