Mothering Forums

Mothering Forums (http://www.mothering.com/forum/)
-   June 2014 Due Date Club (http://www.mothering.com/forum/17544-june-2014-due-date-club/)
-   -   Show off your bump here! (http://www.mothering.com/forum/17544-june-2014-due-date-club/1410441-show-off-your-bump-here.html)

EarthyLady 10-24-2013 07:32 PM

I don't have anything worth showing yet, but maybe some of you do!  Please share your gorgeous belly pics!

Metasequoia 10-25-2013 04:32 AM

Me neither, but the belly bump thread is my favorite part of the DDC.

treehugginmama 10-25-2013 06:39 AM

Here's mine.  I'm ginormous already.

Becky Wheeler 10-25-2013 03:21 PM

7 weeks 1 day. Don't you just love my 4 year old? LOL Excuse the mess. 

stellercrys 10-25-2013 07:49 PM

lol, I'm not taking ay pics yet, I probably look 5 months pregnant already, haha!
I'm carrying extra weight from my first two pregnancies, and for some reason I carry my fat like I carry babies, so it looks like a baby belly already :(
Hoping that will help me to hide it for a while though :)

HopefullyMama 10-27-2013 04:54 PM

So, yeah, that's all bloating, haha.  Only 6 weeks along.  My mother (who has a very similar build as I do) is insisting she was "showing" with her first around 6 or 7 weeks, but that CAN'T be all uterus, right?!?

snowydays 10-28-2013 04:07 AM

Ha I will not be posting pics for a long time as I could already pass for 5 months pregnant if I don't hold it in due to being overweight and carrying it mostly in my stomach area! Hoping it will help hide the baby for longer though :innocent

Water Mama 10-28-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefullyMama View Post

So, yeah, that's all bloating, haha.  Only 6 weeks along.  My mother (who has a very similar build as I do) is insisting she was "showing" with her first around 6 or 7 weeks, but that CAN'T be all uterus, right?!?

So cute!! I bet is a little of both bloating and uterus. Do you look like that when you wake up in the morning? I look like that at night, but morning it goes down. I am craving a baby bump so badly!

HopefullyMama 10-28-2013 09:08 AM

That pic was taken in the afternoon, and yeah it's definitely more puffy in the evening.  It's not as big when I wake up, for sure, but I definitely don't look like I normally would even at waking!!

charliemae 10-28-2013 09:28 AM

This morning at 6w3d with #2.  I feel huge!  I was 10 lbs below my prepregnancy weight before our BFP and I've only gained about a pound so yeah.  It might not all BE baby, but it sure is because of baby! 

Kellyim 10-28-2013 10:15 AM

I was getting a little aggravated this morning with that layer of flab below my belly button until it occurred to me that the reason it seems to be poking out more is because it probably IS since I'm 7 weeks pregnant.  That makes me feel a little better.

Becky Wheeler 10-28-2013 10:15 AM

I would say a combination of bloating and your organs being pushed up a bit by your uterus. Such a cute bump!

Quote:

Originally Posted by HopefullyMama View Post

berrypavlova 10-28-2013 08:17 PM

Nothing to show here but a my normal, gorgeous tummy (after 3 kiddos it's amazing). :) I really hope I don't show early....I need to make it until Christmas when we'll share our news! 

Water Mama 10-29-2013 01:59 PM

I took a picture of my baby "bloat" and tried to upload it, but when I click on the "attachment" icon it says I don't have permission to create attachments? Maybe it's not meant to be, because DH thinks I am insane to think what I have constitutes a baby bump and that other people would want to see my slight curve :eyesroll

EarthyLady 10-31-2013 07:01 PM

Well, here we go.  At 8 weeks and a couple of days.  Remember though, this is baby #5 so I probably looked pregnant about a minute after getting a positive pregnancy test.  :lol

HopefullyMama 11-03-2013 10:41 AM

I should've taken a picture last night.  We went out to see a jazz show and I wore a somewhat fitted dress and HOLY COW did I look pregnant!  My husband was like, "uhhh, you're not really hiding anything in that dress there, sweetie..."  

My brother-in-law kept staring at my stomach, and commented a couple times on how I wasn't drinking.  I think he's onto us :wink 

treehugginmama 11-03-2013 11:48 AM

8 wks 5 days

charliemae 11-03-2013 12:25 PM

7 weeks Halloween

Becky Wheeler 11-04-2013 08:31 AM

Oh nice. The only change I see is me being more lumpy. :lol

shenanegans 11-04-2013 09:42 AM

Here I am 9 weeks today. 

Water Mama 11-08-2013 02:47 PM

It still won't let me attached a photo. Anyone know why not? When I click on the paperclip it says "You don't have permission to create attachments."  headscratch.gif

Sihaya 11-08-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mama View Post

It still won't let me attached a photo. Anyone know why not? When I click on the paperclip it says "You don't have permission to create attachments."  headscratch.gif
Water Mama, I'd like to help you, but I'm a bit confused because I have never posted a picture on MDC by attaching it and I also see no paperclip icon to click on. I even changed editor types in my preferences and I am just not seeing it.

The way I am able to post pictures is by clicking on the picture icon at the top of the reply box (a rectangle with mountains inside). From there, you can either choose to upload your photo from your computer to this site, or paste the link if your picture is already hosted on another site (such as Photobucket). If you need more help, I'd be happy to walk you through it by PM.

Becky Wheeler 11-08-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mama View Post

You should be able to click "insert image"(that little icon of a landscape) and upload it that way. Unless you're mobile. Alot of the time, MDC won't let cell phones upload pics.

Water Mama 11-08-2013 07:46 PM

Okay, hopefully that works..? This is 7 1/2 weeks for me smile.gif

Becky Wheeler 11-08-2013 10:20 PM

Yep! I see it! :) So cute!

Dandy Lion 11-10-2013 09:43 AM

So I didn't think I was showing until I took a picture. Last time I took pictures every week, but I didn't write anything down with them. So this time I decided to take fewer photos, but jot down a few notes on each one.

ladyelms 11-21-2013 05:28 PM

4 weeks and 10.5 weeks.

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality

Michelle Murphy 11-23-2013 01:09 PM

I am convinced almost anything you can see on me is gas and fecal matter.  Had a highly productive diarrhea episode after an osteopathic adjustment (TMI?) where I could have sworn I lost a couple pounds.  Got back on the table afterward and you could see my pelvic bones again.  That said I am noticing there is a new dimension to my bulge which I'm terming the "mommy pouch".  That extra triangle of space above the pubic bone and below the normally smooth line above the pubic hair line is starting bulge a bit. 

We have no idea of sex yet, but we speak in reference to "Baby Eli" and how I'm gonna make him a momma's boy.  They say sons are carried low.  We'll just have to wait and see.

Becky Wheeler 11-23-2013 05:51 PM

8 weeks 3 days

11 weeks 1 day

Hmmm... lol

Jeez, I look really gaunt. My face looks thinner and more pale.

EarthyLady 11-24-2013 02:27 PM

Here's my 12 week pic with baby #5.  I still can't believe I'm going to have 5 kids!!!!!