June Chat/Vent - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 06-08-2014, 10:12 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
June Chat/Vent

It's been a while since I was active here. The classes I was taking this semester ate up my time, and I put the pregnancy on the back burner until finals week, when all the stress (personal, not just school) finally led me to a week of bed rest.

I'm back on track and healthy and ready to reconnect with this pregnancy completely, hopefully in time to have a peaceful birth experience. My friends gave me a mother blessing ceremony last weekend. My henna is still fading.
This week I will put my birth beads from our DDC swap together with the beads from my friends and make my necklace.

I don't see a birth announcements thread... there must be some announcements!
How is everyone doing? How many of us are still hanging in here? I'm 38 weeks 5 days today.

read.gif+dp_malesling.GIFreading.gifmoon.gifblahblah.gifjog.gif(All waterbirth.jpg. 3 @ homebirth.jpg30stork-suprise.gif*31*32*33*34*35*36*37*38*39*40?41*42?h20homebirth.gif 
#2 of 5 Old 06-08-2014, 05:07 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
I started a June chat thread and bumped the announcements thread earlier this week. They deleted it all. If you would like to actually see birth announcements and connect with us on Facebook (since they are making it impossible to do here anymore), please PM me a link to your Facebook profile and I will add you to our group.

Mama to DS1 (12/07), DS2 (4/11), and DD (6/22/14)
Finally diagnosed with APS after 3 s (11/09, 3/10, 7/13)
#3 of 5 Old 06-08-2014, 05:20 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sihaya View Post
I started a June chat thread and bumped the announcements thread earlier this week. They deleted it all. If you would like to actually see birth announcements and connect with us on Facebook (since they are making it impossible to do here anymore), please PM me a link to your Facebook profile and I will add you to our group.
@Sihaya those should all be restored, it was part of our import to forums (not intentional) If any are missing please let me know.

Mark
#4 of 5 Old 06-08-2014, 05:24 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
@verticalscope - They are still missing and I have posted twice to make you aware of this in the Website Conversion thread. My most recent post was in the past 10 minutes. It is more of a priority for us to be able to communicate with each other right now than to troubleshoot your site and do your job for you.

Mama to DS1 (12/07), DS2 (4/11), and DD (6/22/14)
Finally diagnosed with APS after 3 s (11/09, 3/10, 7/13)
#5 of 5 Old 06-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sihaya View Post
@verticalscope - They are still missing and I have posted twice to make you aware of this in the Website Conversion thread. My most recent post was in the past 10 minutes. It is more of a priority for us to be able to communicate with each other right now than to troubleshoot your site and do your job for you.
@Sihaya completely agree, and I am doing a sweep again through that section to confirm that they are all restored. The chat thread you were referring to is now fixed.

I'll keep checking through each manually to make sure that they are correct, loading properly.

Mark

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page