Anyone have 2 under 2? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 08-16-2014, 06:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone have 2 under 2?

I'm a mommy of 2 under 2 and looking for tips and advice. I've found a couple websites including baby bunching and Lifewith2under2.com but does anyone know of any others or have any advice.. Mine are now 21 months and 2.5 months.. they are boys and there is definitely some jealousy in the 21 month old but it isn't there all the time. It seems to be worse right after he comes home from grams house.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 09-09-2014, 12:10 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, I don't really have advice, but just wanted to say that we are in the same situation here! A 2.5 month old and an 18.5 month old. The 18 month old is SUPER busy... And now that mom is busy with baby sometimes, he has lots of opportunity to get into things. I feel like I run around from mess to mess sometimes.

We had the "danger" cupboards and drawers all child proofed previously, but now on the urgent todo list is childproofing ALL cupboards and drawers, because even if the things won't hurt him, it's kind of tiring having to constantly put things away if you leave the room for 1 minute.

As we are out and about, everyone likes to engage in conversation about how busy I must be - and it's true lol. A few older women seeing me have said they also had babies very close together - and it was a lot of work, but as their children got older, the gift of a close sibling was so worth it.
#3 of 4 Old 10-14-2014, 12:14 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
This was my first time having three that were two and under. Right now they are 3, 21 months and 3 months. Let's just say I'm very grateful for my three older boys that are 10, 8 and 6. When they aren't around, life is chaotic! Well, I guess it is chaotic all the time.

Wife to the greatest guy, and mommy to six handsome and fun boys!
#4 of 4 Old 10-14-2014, 12:15 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Ha! I'm sorry... I clicked on the wrong DDC.

Wife to the greatest guy, and mommy to six handsome and fun boys!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page