1Likes
  • 1 Post By SomethinWitty

#1 of 14 Old 06-25-2014, 11:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
The boooooooooooobs!

thats how low they are hanging.
And the areolas are GIANT! Please please shrink back down after...

ELY -Mommy to many

#2 of 14 Old 06-26-2014, 11:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My areolas are gianormous as well- do they ever shrink back down?

I've kinda conceded defeat that my 30 year old body will never return to my 20 year old shape.
#3 of 14 Old 06-26-2014, 01:15 PM

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
I just like that mine are feeling nice and round again after "deflating" around the time my son turned 1!

Monkey (30) + Pirate (28) = a forever family (5/10) - Baby Bird (8/12), our long-awaited first, and one (9/13 @ 7w 6d); PCOS
*4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***** Oct 2014 - it's a
#4 of 14 Old 06-26-2014, 02:36 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I'm pretty sure my boobs are set on world domination. They're out of control, already spilling out of the nursing bras I wore after DD was born.

And they weren't small to being with. I'd definitely call this too much of a good thing.

partners.gif  +babyf.gifjoy.gif

#5 of 14 Old 06-26-2014, 05:58 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My boobs haven't gotten any bigger (the only pregnancy "symptom" I was kind of excited for), but they do LEAK a LOT and have been since before I even got to the 2nd trimester!!! This symptom is kind of annoying. We just got a new mattress before we found out we were pregnant and the warranty is void if there is any liquid staining. This is my first baby, too. Guess after reading this I can feel some comfort that at least they haven't changed in size/shape
#6 of 14 Old 06-26-2014, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calycanth View Post
I'm pretty sure my boobs are set on world domination. They're out of control, already spilling out of the nursing bras I wore after DD was born.

And they weren't small to being with. I'd definitely call this too much of a good thing.

Yeah, I don't really need more boobage, either. I was down to about a 32E/D (I was 32F at peak nursing size). I do like the less sagging, though.

Monkey (30) + Pirate (28) = a forever family (5/10) - Baby Bird (8/12), our long-awaited first, and one (9/13 @ 7w 6d); PCOS
#7 of 14 Old 06-28-2014, 09:58 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
mine have huge areolas, are stretched, too soft and completely responsive to gravity.
But I am proud of them. Everyone in our house seems to love them: my 2 sons and my DH! soon there will be a forth person that will adore them!
but the rest of the society will define them as ''ugly''. That's OK, I don't show my boobs to the rest of the society!
#8 of 14 Old 06-28-2014, 10:02 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
They will be missed.

The boobs... such a sensitive topic for me. I loved my boobs. I was a 34 D (almost DD), they were so nice and full but perky and awesome.. and now.. well, they are huge and saggy and getting ready for nursing. I know that is what they are supposed to be for, but... I am grieving the death of my partners in crime. Goodbye, lovely breasts. Jerry and I will miss you, but your memory will always live on. RIP funbags.
hallie6313 likes this.
#9 of 14 Old 06-28-2014, 01:35 PM - Thread Starter

lol!! you guys are so funny

Theyre all fabulous comfort pillow milk machines!
#10 of 14 Old 06-28-2014, 02:19 PM

I think it's interesting others are getting saggier boobs, since I feel like mine are more perky now than they were in their post-infant-nursing state. I've never been a huge admirer of my own boobs, so I'm mostly okay with it. dh just thinks the bigger the better, and doesn't really seem to care about other factors so much. Which is good, or he'd get a punch in the face.

#11 of 14 Old 06-30-2014, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsc View Post
My boobs haven't gotten any bigger (the only pregnancy "symptom" I was kind of excited for), but they do LEAK a LOT and have been since before I even got to the 2nd trimester!!!
Ditto - both not plumping much and leaking WAY ahead of schedule. Does anyone have suggestions for nipple pads they particularly like?
#12 of 14 Old 07-01-2014, 07:24 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
The night that I conceived I had a dream that I was watching dark blue veins spread across my breasts and chest and that's how I knew I was pregnant. It proved to be prophetic, because they are SO veiny (although it didn't really start until several weeks in, so I definitely knew I was pregnant first ) This is my first pregnancy, and what really surprised me is how fast they started growing. I went up a cup size, from a 36B to 36C, within a few weeks. I'm loving them -- especially because they're not ridiculously sensitive as they were in the first trimester -- but I'm sure the saggy-ness is yet to come
#13 of 14 Old 07-01-2014, 05:43 PM

I'm just now getting around to reading this thread--you mamas crack me up. I'm trying to savor my boobs right now, because they are finally not full of milk anymore. I forgot how hardy they are when they're not actively lactating... I've spent the last 3+ years shielding them from the slightest bump.

I can't wait for my new little nursling, of course. This time I'm going to take a picture on the day my milk comes in.

Me: 31 Copilot: 37
Our son Darwin: 3/25/11
Expecting #2 in October... it's a girl!
We are an extended-breastfeeding, baby-wearing, sleep-sharing, real-food family.

#14 of 14 Old 07-10-2014, 09:58 AM

fav nursing pads = Knickernappies from abbyslane.com, LOVE them! others leak way too much but these are awesome

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page