Mothering Forum banner

The hunger

802 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  HappyCianci 
#1 ·
I'm really really hungry but hardly anything sounds appetizing, and even when I eat a lot I'm never full- just maybe a little nauseous, but never satisfied. Anyone else?

#2 ·
Are you eating enough protein and good fat? I haven't gotten to that point (yet), but seem to recall it happening with my first 2? I'm 34 weeks today. You?

#3 ·
I also am extremely hungry but never really full or satisfied. The one thing I've been able to eat that actually made me feel full was black beans. And I go from wanting to sweet to salty every second.

#5 ·
My appetite has been weird, lately, too. I'm getting tired of eating what feels like mammoth quantities of food. They say eating smaller meals and snacks toward the end of pregnancy can help you feel more satisfied and digest more comfortably. I really feel much better when I pay attention to protein. But also carbs! Whole grains usually settle my stomach and help me feel full.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.