2Likes
  • 1 Post By shannaradcliff
  • 1 Post By mamabear7

#1 of 4 Old 07-31-2014, 06:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Phone Doppler- Baby scope app

So I have this app and I have to say, DH and I love it! We can def hear our LOs heartbeat and it's just something we have so much fun doing. Everytime I put my phone to my stomach when the app is going my LO starts to move around like a mad man! Does anyone know maybe why?? (we put the device on airplane mode)
#2 of 4 Old 07-31-2014, 08:16 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
sounds like an interesting app....I wouldn't mind trying it, but I tend to question how real or accurate stuff like that is....and I would somewhat wonder how safe it was for the baby if it is really working.
#3 of 4 Old 08-01-2014, 02:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
OK, thanks! I'm waiting for your comment And I think it's accurate, I showed it to the nurses here in the hospital and they monitored it like they would a regular fetal doppler, and said it was the same!
BlessedOne likes this.
#4 of 4 Old 08-01-2014, 06:05 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
I personally would worry about the radiation your phone is putting off, that could be why your LO moves a lot when you put it to the belly. Sounds neat, and tempting, but it could be a slight risk.
Momma2Merrell likes this.

Breezy married to my sweetie pie David With two beautiful children that love each other very much and a bun in the oven due Nov. 5th, 2014

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

-Benjamin Franklin

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page