When to make that first appt - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 8Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#1 of 32 Old 06-17-2014, 10:50 AM - Thread Starter
 
happyday8598's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Western MA
Posts: 672
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
When to make that first appt

I'm planning a home birth, but want to have a back up hospital midwife, in case it's necessary.

Last pregnancy, I was eager to set the 1st appointment right away, and saw a midwife around 7 weeks. I miscarried at the 12 week mark.

This time, I don't feel an urgency to start prenatal appointments. I am taking my vitamins, and listening to my body, but other than that, have been planning on riding out the first trimester before setting anything up for the long haul.

I didn't find my 1st appointment helpful or overly necessary last time, aside from getting some bloodwork done for my home birth midwife to have on file. The first appt with the hospital midwife was more of a "getting to know you" thing, and I felt it was a waste of time to drive the 40 minutes for that.

Have you all set up your first prenatal yet? How far along will you be at the first appointment? Are there advantages I'm not considering in going in earlier?
happyday8598 is online now  
#2 of 32 Old 06-17-2014, 11:10 AM
 
sierramtngirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: In the mountains...
Posts: 330
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
The only advantage I can see is that the early dating ultrasound is most accurate around 9-10 weeks. If you aren't going to do that scan, then I don't see any benefit to going in early.
sierramtngirl is offline  
#3 of 32 Old 06-17-2014, 12:17 PM
 
jodieanneanton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 1,454
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
I am taking this pregnancy really chill, too, happyday. I find most early prenatal appointments a waste of time for me. I am declining all u/s and doppler use. So, since I will be using the fetoscope during pregnancy to hear the heartbeat, that isn't possible until 18 weeks. My mw is chill and will go along with whatever I want to do. We have a phone chat set up to talk about what supplements I am on and what she thinks might be beneficial to add, so I am going to do that. But, true prenatal? I am going to wait until 18 weeks. If anything comes up that I feel warrants a prenatal appointment, I would totally go though.

Obviously, that is much later than most people wait, but it's what I find to be best for me.
Tumble Bumbles likes this.

Sewing, gardening, home birthing, co-sleeping, extended nursing, cloth diapering, baby-wearing, home schooling, attachment parenting busy mommy to dd1 (7), dd2 (4), ds (1) and two in heaven. 
 
jodieanneanton is online now  
#4 of 32 Old 06-17-2014, 03:15 PM
 
sarahknavy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 211
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
I usually just want to go once in the first tri around 10 weeks to do the dating u/s just because I like to see the baby and hear the heartbeat before sharing our news with anyone.

Sarah- sahm to a little boy and girl with a third blessing due in Feb.
sarahknavy is online now  
#5 of 32 Old 06-17-2014, 06:08 PM
 
TeeThatsMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: DC
Posts: 288
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
We've got a dating ultrasound set for this Thursday--that's about 7.5 weeks along, we expect--and then my first midwife appointment will be at 12 weeks. We'll have an extreeeeeeeeemely thorough anatomy scan between 16 and 20 weeks, to make sure we don't overlook a bilateral cleft lip like we did with our beautiful daughter!!!... and then, unless circumstances dictate otherwise, it's all midwifery until this baby makes an appearance.

We elected to skip the dating ultrasound when pregnant with our daughter, which ultimately led to some slight dating confusion... and I'd just as soon skip that this time. Plus, I find that seeing a beating heart puts a lot of my worries to rest, so I am SUPER SUPER excited for this Thursday to arrive already! It's been scheduled for weeks, and now finally we've just got to power through the next 36 hours and change. Woop woop!

TeeThatsMe is online now  
#6 of 32 Old 06-18-2014, 05:07 AM
 
PicklinQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: midcoast maine
Posts: 132
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I had a hcg blood draw yesterday, as not sure whether I'm 5 or 9 weeks. Nervous... I have an intake with the hospital midwives July 11th scheduled: I have a heavy surgical history and had gestational diabetes last time (controlled it by diet), so feel more comfortable with hospital midwives. Last time I was followed by a surgical obstetrician, and ended up with a unmedicated hospital birth at the same hospital, so feel prety comfortable and positive with these choices. I've got some cervical issues, so was monitored by US last time to make sure cervix stayed shut. It did, and I'm pretty sure I won't need that close a monitoring this time. Here's hoping!!
PicklinQueen is offline  
#7 of 32 Old 06-18-2014, 05:12 AM
 
dentonmidwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Denton, TX
Posts: 178
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
I am meeting with the friend that I want to be my midwife on the 25th. It is more of a play date than anything, but at that point I will discuss with her about becoming my midwife. I did all the usual lab work when I did my blood pregnancy test as I was pretty sure at that point. I plan on not doing any ultrasounds if possible.
jodieanneanton likes this.
dentonmidwife is offline  
#8 of 32 Old 06-18-2014, 06:46 AM
 
cagnew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: BFE, AL
Posts: 1,274
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
I am going to call my OB today and try to get an appt for around 8 weeks to check my dates. I'm a VBAC so accurate dates are important to me. After that, I decline a lot of the routine visits. My OB is fine with it. She says that after having several kids I'm a pro and should only come in if I feel like something is wrong, or if it's one of the appt's where they do something.
cagnew is offline  
#9 of 32 Old 06-18-2014, 09:52 AM
 
Rikki Jean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Nursing somewhere public in So Cal
Posts: 2,495
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
We don't do u/s or Doppler, so I don't usually go in before 12 weeks. I did end up going in last week, at only five weeks, because we want to run a thyroid panel and check some mineral levels. I'm joining a medical sharing plan in the next couple of weeks, so at the appt, we decided to hold off on the bloodwork until I have coverage. Mw and I laughed that I drove 45 minutes to pee in a cup and tell her my LMP, but I love her to pieces and didn't mind getting to hang out with her for an hour. Besides, my mom had the kids, so I got to go to Target alone afterward!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jodieanneanton likes this.

Crunchy wife to my high-school sweetheart, mama to DS (10/23/05) , DS (11/22/07) , DD (3/9/10) , and DS (5/26/12),  and three babies in Heaven.
Rikki Jean is online now  
#10 of 32 Old 06-18-2014, 12:20 PM
 
BirchTree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
I will be asking for an early ultrasound (but I don't know when they do those...8 weeks maybe?) because I have had multiple early losses and I think I'm going to be incredibly anxious until I see baby on a screen. Then I think the first midwife appointment is at 12 weeks. That reminds me that I should call them soon - midwife care is in high demand here because it is covered by our provincial health insurance.
BirchTree is offline  
#11 of 32 Old 06-18-2014, 12:43 PM
 
PicklinQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: midcoast maine
Posts: 132
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
So just got my hcg levels back: 1500. Either I'm off in my dates, or its TWINS. If my dates are wrong, then if it's 8 weeks, seems super low. A little concerned, but know these things are very variable, so even being a few days off in calculations would make a difference. New to the beta game, thoughts welcome!!! Ultrasound scheduled for Monday....
PicklinQueen is offline  
#12 of 32 Old 06-18-2014, 01:11 PM
 
jodieanneanton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 1,454
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikki Jean View Post
We don't do u/s or Doppler, so I don't usually go in before 12 weeks. I did end up going in last week, at only five weeks, because we want to run a thyroid panel and check some mineral levels. I'm joining a medical sharing plan in the next couple of weeks, so at the appt, we decided to hold off on the bloodwork until I have coverage. Mw and I laughed that I drove 45 minutes to pee in a cup and tell her my LMP, but I love her to pieces and didn't mind getting to hang out with her for an hour. Besides, my mom had the kids, so I got to go to Target alone afterward!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WOAH! Rikki Jean! Target, without kids????? That must have been heavenly! Did you get yourself a starbucks drink? That's what I do at Target when I am sans kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PicklinQueen View Post
So just got my hcg levels back: 1500. Either I'm off in my dates, or its TWINS. If my dates are wrong, then if it's 8 weeks, seems super low. A little concerned, but know these things are very variable, so even being a few days off in calculations would make a difference. New to the beta game, thoughts welcome!!! Ultrasound scheduled for Monday....
PicklinQueen. Your levels sound great for 5 weeks gestation. Here is a chart from americanpregnancy.org:

Guideline To HCG Levels During Pregnancy:

hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 – 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 – 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 – 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 – 56,500 mIU/ml
7 – 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 – 229,000 mIU/ml
9 – 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 – 288,000 mIU/ml
13 – 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 – 254,000 mIU/ml
17 – 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 – 165,400 mIU/ml
25 – 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 – 117,000 mIU/ml

What they usually do for me is two draws, 48 hours apart. This is more telling of viability than 1 draw. HCG should double every 48 hours. But since you are getting u/s on Monday, there is prob no need for a second draw.

Sewing, gardening, home birthing, co-sleeping, extended nursing, cloth diapering, baby-wearing, home schooling, attachment parenting busy mommy to dd1 (7), dd2 (4), ds (1) and two in heaven. 
 
jodieanneanton is online now  
#13 of 32 Old 06-18-2014, 05:10 PM
 
alivewithyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 699
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My first beta at 12 DPO was 186. Going in tomorrow morning at 15 DPO for one more. Hopefully that's all I will need because I hate the stress of betas.. they freak me out. My first pregnancy never got above a 51 and that was at 18 DPO so I should be happy with what I have right?

Also found out that I get to have an ultrasound at 5 weeks, 3 days to confirm baby is in the uterus. I'm pretty sure they can see a sac once your levels get to 1,000-2,000.

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!


Last edited by alivewithyou; 06-18-2014 at 06:05 PM.
alivewithyou is online now  
#14 of 32 Old 06-18-2014, 06:04 PM
 
PicklinQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: midcoast maine
Posts: 132
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodieanneanton View Post
PicklinQueen. Your levels sound great for 5 weeks gestation. Here is a chart from americanpregnancy.org:

Guideline To HCG Levels During Pregnancy:

hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 – 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 – 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 – 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 – 56,500 mIU/ml
7 – 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 – 229,000 mIU/ml
9 – 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 – 288,000 mIU/ml
13 – 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 – 254,000 mIU/ml
17 – 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 – 165,400 mIU/ml
25 – 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 – 117,000 mIU/ml

What they usually do for me is two draws, 48 hours apart. This is more telling of viability than 1 draw. HCG should double every 48 hours. But since you are getting u/s on Monday, there is prob no need for a second draw.
Thank you so very much: this is a great reference. I admire you ladies taking things "cool", I'm trying , but clearly feeling pretty anxious. Your support is very helpful!!
PicklinQueen is offline  
#15 of 32 Old 06-18-2014, 06:07 PM
 
PicklinQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: midcoast maine
Posts: 132
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alivewithyou View Post
My first beta at 12 DPO was 186. Going in tomorrow morning at 15 DPO for one more. Hopefully that's all I will need because I hate the stress of betas.. they freak me out. My first pregnancy never got about a 51 and that was at 18 DPO so I should be happy with what I have right?

Also found out that I get to have an ultrasound at 5 weeks, 3 days to confirm baby is in the uterus. I'm pretty sure they can see a sac once your levels get to 1,000-2,000.
Sending good vibes for tomorrow, and beyond!
PicklinQueen is offline  
#16 of 32 Old 06-19-2014, 07:12 AM
 
BirchTree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My levels are on the low side (12dpo level was 29) and I'm waiting to get my results from my repeat today. It's hard to concentrate at work waiting for that phone call!!!
BirchTree is offline  
#17 of 32 Old 06-19-2014, 01:12 PM
 
BirchTree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Today's level (14dpo) is 96! I feel a bit better.
BirchTree is offline  
#18 of 32 Old 06-19-2014, 02:07 PM
 
dreamingtree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New England, USA
Posts: 251
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirchTree View Post
Today's level (14dpo) is 96! I feel a bit better.

I'm glad you feel a bit more reassured!
dreamingtree is offline  
#19 of 32 Old 06-19-2014, 05:24 PM
 
alivewithyou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 699
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Happy to hear your hcg rose so well @BirchTree .


I also had my second beta pulled this morning and it looked great (186 to 598) so no more betas for me. Now I get to wait.. Boo! ha ha.
happyday8598 likes this.

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!

alivewithyou is online now  
#20 of 32 Old 06-19-2014, 06:36 PM
 
BirchTree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
That is a nice rise, alivewithyou!
BirchTree is offline  
#21 of 32 Old 06-20-2014, 11:54 AM
 
knittygritty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 135
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Just made my first prenatal appointment with my CNM, and she wants to see me at 8 weeks. Seems pretty standard.

Holy cow, this is getting real!
knittygritty is offline  
#22 of 32 Old 06-20-2014, 02:12 PM
 
dreamingtree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New England, USA
Posts: 251
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by knittygritty View Post
Just made my first prenatal appointment with my CNM, and she wants to see me at 8 weeks. Seems pretty standard.

Holy cow, this is getting real!

Me too! Made my appointment with my CNM for 8 weeks 3 days. She does an ultrasound at that point, and I won't mind having one because I want to see that heartbeat. Very exciting! And yeah, this really is getting real!
dreamingtree is offline  
#23 of 32 Old 06-20-2014, 02:56 PM
 
jodieanneanton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 1,454
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirchTree View Post
Today's level (14dpo) is 96! I feel a bit better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alivewithyou View Post
Happy to hear your hcg rose so well @BirchTree .


I also had my second beta pulled this morning and it looked great (186 to 598) so no more betas for me. Now I get to wait.. Boo! ha ha.
Congrats on the reassuring betas, ladies!!!!!!!!!!!! Those look like great and healthy rises!
BirchTree likes this.

Sewing, gardening, home birthing, co-sleeping, extended nursing, cloth diapering, baby-wearing, home schooling, attachment parenting busy mommy to dd1 (7), dd2 (4), ds (1) and two in heaven. 
 
jodieanneanton is online now  
#24 of 32 Old 06-25-2014, 10:17 PM
 
dentonmidwife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Denton, TX
Posts: 178
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
I had my first appointment today with my midwife friend. We mostly just did paperwork for her to have on file. My apprentice is going to practice her skills for my prenatals and then I will report in. It will be very low key at this point.
jodieanneanton likes this.
dentonmidwife is offline  
#25 of 32 Old 06-27-2014, 07:20 AM
 
greenbean09's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyday8598 View Post
I'm planning a home birth, but want to have a back up hospital midwife, in case it's necessary.

Last pregnancy, I was eager to set the 1st appointment right away, and saw a midwife around 7 weeks. I miscarried at the 12 week mark.

This time, I don't feel an urgency to start prenatal appointments. I am taking my vitamins, and listening to my body, but other than that, have been planning on riding out the first trimester before setting anything up for the long haul.

I didn't find my 1st appointment helpful or overly necessary last time, aside from getting some bloodwork done for my home birth midwife to have on file. The first appt with the hospital midwife was more of a "getting to know you" thing, and I felt it was a waste of time to drive the 40 minutes for that.

Have you all set up your first prenatal yet? How far along will you be at the first appointment? Are there advantages I'm not considering in going in earlier?
I don't plan on going in until around 20 weeks. There really isn't anything they do before that that makes any difference to me. This is pregnancy #5 , I'm in been there/done that mode! lol
gabeyho likes this.
greenbean09 is offline  
#26 of 32 Old 06-27-2014, 09:33 AM
 
PicklinQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: midcoast maine
Posts: 132
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
So I had a dating ultrasound on Monday, got to see a teeny heartbeat fluttering away 😍 - our "official" edd is now Feb 14th. Glad all is in the right place, and that so far all is well. One thing that worries me is during g the ultrasound I saw a cyst on my right (only) ovary measuring at about 5cm . I lost my left ovary at 18 to a huge ovarian cyst (68 cm), so am definitely feeling anxious about this, have an appointment July 11 with CNM and will discuss my concerns. It does explain why I look three months e pregnant, instead of 6 weeks.
PicklinQueen is offline  
#27 of 32 Old 06-27-2014, 11:32 PM
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: florida
Posts: 43
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I had my first appointment today. It was so amazing to see that little fluttery heart beating. They did adjust my due date to the 15th, which seems a couple days late by my figuring, but I figure it's not as exact as they claim it is.
sarafl is online now  
#28 of 32 Old 07-01-2014, 02:24 PM
 
Valerie11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 355
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
I also had my first appointment today, but no u/s or doppler yet. I am a little over 7 weeks, (despite the static signature). They took blood vials and I did have to pee in a cup since I was worried about dehydration. They said there was no ?ketones? in there and so I'm just dehydrated, not malnourished. My husband is forcing me to drink water, which I am scared to do because of how it will feel in there sloshing around with all the nausea. But he got me some ginger drinks and they help.

In about 3 weeks (10 weeks) I will go back for the full physical. The dating u/s is either the 10 week appointment or the 14 week appointment. I can't remember because the schedule was left in the office somehow.

Three kids and one on the way.
Valerie11 is online now  
#29 of 32 Old 07-01-2014, 02:30 PM
 
Tumble Bumbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 743
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
We haven't decided whether to UC or HB w/midwife yet (leaning toward a second UC though). I will likely get an US at 18-20w just to make sure everything's cool (makes me feel more comfortable if we UC). I have a BP cuff at home and glucose testing strips should I feel the need. I'm taking prenatals/supplements, paying attention to my body. I know what's normal for me and this isn't my first time 'round the block. I chart so I am certain of conception date, no worries here.
gabeyho likes this.

Christ-centered loving wife & mama to 2 unschooled miracles! One & one . We live simply and mindfully. Expecting another blessing Feb 2015 Praying for another
Tumble Bumbles is offline  
#30 of 32 Old 07-01-2014, 02:47 PM
 
jodieanneanton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 1,454
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie11 View Post
I also had my first appointment today, but no u/s or doppler yet. I am a little over 7 weeks, (despite the static signature). They took blood vials and I did have to pee in a cup since I was worried about dehydration. They said there was no ?ketones? in there and so I'm just dehydrated, not malnourished. My husband is forcing me to drink water, which I am scared to do because of how it will feel in there sloshing around with all the nausea. But he got me some ginger drinks and they help.

In about 3 weeks (10 weeks) I will go back for the full physical. The dating u/s is either the 10 week appointment or the 14 week appointment. I can't remember because the schedule was left in the office somehow.
@Valerie11 , drinking too much water isn't good either (flushes out electrolytes, minerals, etc), but you do need the fluids. What about nutritious fluids such as milk (or dairy alternatives), juice, smoothies??? That might be easier on the stomach and get you the calories you need.

Sewing, gardening, home birthing, co-sleeping, extended nursing, cloth diapering, baby-wearing, home schooling, attachment parenting busy mommy to dd1 (7), dd2 (4), ds (1) and two in heaven. 
 
jodieanneanton is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off