• 1 Post By dreamingtree
  • 1 Post By cynthia mosher

#1 of 4 Old 06-18-2014, 11:34 PM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
New and Coming Soon

Hi February DDC Mamas! A big congratulations to all of you on your pregnancies. I hope you are all feeling well and enjoying pregnancy.

I have a couple of things to tell you. First of all, we have enabled code so that you can place a pregnancy ticker in your signature that updates your pregnancy info automatically!

We have not (yet) created our own tickers (but hope to soon!). But you can grab a free one over at Lilypie.com And place it in your signature here. It will update daily and keep everyone in the know about where you are with your pregnancy.

Like this:

Feel free to place one of your own.

Secondly, I just want to reassure you that we will be moving you over to forums with the other DDCs. It's been a slow process to get everyone moved but we're getting there. Should be soon and when you are moved you will have full forum functionality.

That's about it! Best wishes to everyone and if you need anything I'm just a post or PM away.

#2 of 4 Old 06-20-2014, 02:11 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia mosher View Post
Hi February DDC Mamas! A big congratulations to all of you on your pregnancies. I hope you are all feeling well and enjoying pregnancy.

I have a couple of things to tell you. First of all, we have enabled code so that you can place a pregnancy ticker in your signature that updates your pregnancy info automatically!

We have not (yet) created our own tickers (but hope to soon!). But you can grab a free one over at Lilypie.com And place it in your signature here. It will update daily and keep everyone in the know about where you are with your pregnancy.

Like this:

Feel free to place one of your own.

Secondly, I just want to reassure you that we will be moving you over to forums with the other DDCs. It's been a slow process to get everyone moved but we're getting there. Should be soon and when you are moved you will have full forum functionality.

That's about it! Best wishes to everyone and if you need anything I'm just a post or PM away.

Thanks cynthia! I will add that it is really helpful when ladies have a ticker in their signature that tells how far along in their pregnancy they are, that way we have a frame of reference when thinking about symptoms,etc. I made one using the link above and it is super easy.
cynthia mosher likes this.
#3 of 4 Old 06-20-2014, 02:19 PM - Thread Starter
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
I like what you chose! It blends well with the backgtround color of the post.
dreamingtree likes this.

#4 of 4 Old 06-21-2014, 02:34 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Hmmm... Cynthia... It is not letting me edit my signature. Is that where I would put the ticker? It let's me edit everything else in the about me section but my signature. So strange.

Sewing, gardening, home birthing, co-sleeping, extended nursing, cloth diapering, baby-wearing, home schooling, attachment parenting busy mommy to dd1 (7), dd2 (4), ds (1) and two in heaven. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page