New and Coming Soon - Mothering Forums
February 2015 Due Date Club > New and Coming Soon
cynthia mosher's Avatar cynthia mosher 12:34 AM 06-19-2014
Hi February DDC Mamas! A big congratulations to all of you on your pregnancies. I hope you are all feeling well and enjoying pregnancy.

I have a couple of things to tell you. First of all, we have enabled code so that you can place a pregnancy ticker in your signature that updates your pregnancy info automatically!

We have not (yet) created our own tickers (but hope to soon!). But you can grab a free one over at Lilypie.com And place it in your signature here. It will update daily and keep everyone in the know about where you are with your pregnancy.

Like this:

Feel free to place one of your own.

Secondly, I just want to reassure you that we will be moving you over to forums with the other DDCs. It's been a slow process to get everyone moved but we're getting there. Should be soon and when you are moved you will have full forum functionality.

That's about it! Best wishes to everyone and if you need anything I'm just a post or PM away.

dreamingtree's Avatar dreamingtree 03:11 PM 06-20-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia mosher View Post
Hi February DDC Mamas! A big congratulations to all of you on your pregnancies. I hope you are all feeling well and enjoying pregnancy.

I have a couple of things to tell you. First of all, we have enabled code so that you can place a pregnancy ticker in your signature that updates your pregnancy info automatically!

We have not (yet) created our own tickers (but hope to soon!). But you can grab a free one over at Lilypie.com And place it in your signature here. It will update daily and keep everyone in the know about where you are with your pregnancy.

Like this:

Feel free to place one of your own.

Secondly, I just want to reassure you that we will be moving you over to forums with the other DDCs. It's been a slow process to get everyone moved but we're getting there. Should be soon and when you are moved you will have full forum functionality.

That's about it! Best wishes to everyone and if you need anything I'm just a post or PM away.

Thanks cynthia! I will add that it is really helpful when ladies have a ticker in their signature that tells how far along in their pregnancy they are, that way we have a frame of reference when thinking about symptoms,etc. I made one using the link above and it is super easy.
cynthia mosher's Avatar cynthia mosher 03:19 PM 06-20-2014
I like what you chose! It blends well with the backgtround color of the post.
jodieanneanton's Avatar jodieanneanton 03:34 PM 06-21-2014
Hmmm... Cynthia... It is not letting me edit my signature. Is that where I would put the ticker? It let's me edit everything else in the about me section but my signature. So strange.
Up