Weekly Chat 6/23-6/29 - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 39Likes

#91 of 93 Old 06-30-2014, 05:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
The most hilariously awful thing through three pregnancies has just happened to me, and I feel I must share it with you all:

I just threw up a mouthful of grapefruit juice... Into a mouthful of toothpaste.

Forget "I was in labor with you for ninety-six hours," when this kid acts up I'm going to yell "GRAPEFRUIT JUICE VOMIT INTO A MOUTHFUL OF TOOTHPASTE." Do you see what I go through for you, child?!
gabeyho and jodieanneanton like this.

#92 of 93 Old 06-30-2014, 06:15 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
haha, @TeeThatsMe . Gross.
@alivewithyou , Thinking of you. What a rough week. Hopefully you will get reassurance this week (your u/s is Thursday, right?) whenyou see that sweet baby's hear flickering away. ((Hugs))

Sewing, gardening, home birthing, co-sleeping, extended nursing, cloth diapering, baby-wearing, home schooling, attachment parenting busy mommy to dd1 (7), dd2 (4), ds (1) and two in heaven. 

#93 of 93 Old 06-30-2014, 06:23 PM

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Thank you for all the support everyone! Means a lot. Found out my friend committed suicide.. I had an unfortunate sinking feeling that was it. It was a rough day at work, but I am doing okay. I have my little growing family to focus on and that brightens my day every day.

We will get to see the baby and hopefully the heartbeat this Saturday. I am a little nervous but mostly excited since my nausea has been kicking in more, my boobs hurt, and I am still just plain exhausted. I can't believe I'm already almost 6 weeks. I found out at 3 weeks 2 days so it feels like it's been a while. Can't wait to get out of this scary first trimester.

Kyle and Jordan - Married June 22nd, 2013

TTC #1 since October 2013.

My chart -

One loss - March 2014 (5 weeks)

BFP on June 13, 2014 - EDD 2/25/2014
First Beta at 12DPO-186. 15DPO-598!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page