Fast food is all I can eat - worried about gaining weight - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 17Likes

#31 of 33 Old 07-01-2014, 09:27 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Broke down today, got a large vanilla bean and orange coolata at DD's. With whipped cream. Disgustingly delicious in this heat!
jodieanneanton likes this.
#32 of 33 Old 07-01-2014, 02:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Me and DH were just joking that all I could keep down my first trimester w/ my first was Burger King lol

Christ-centered loving wife & mama to 2 unschooled miracles! One & one . We live simply and mindfully. Expecting another blessing Feb 2015 Praying for another
#33 of 33 Old 07-01-2014, 03:41 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by knittygritty View Post
All I can think about is Taco Bell tacos. Ordinarily that is the grossest thing in the world to me, but right now? Oh my God, gimme. (DH is like, "I won't let you feed that crap to our baby!" and I'm like, "do NOT get in my way.")
I have been craving Taco Bell too! And my hubby also said no way. I haven't actually given in, but it's all I think about!
I have been picking up these stupid grownup lunchable P3 protein things with ham, cheese, and almonds. Totally not crap I would eat normally, but when I'm pukey in the grocery store they are getting through.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page