Mothering Forum banner

It's Time for Spotlight Threads!!! ***UPDATED w/ schedule!!!***

3K views 39 replies 24 participants last post by  jodieanneanton 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Ladies!!! Here is the schedule for spotlight threads! I will get on the night before or early in the morning and post the thread on the spotlighted person. All spotlights start on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. You can ask questions on each thread as long as you would like to! Make sure to come on and ask LOTS of questions!!!

Friday, September 12 @happyday8598
Monday, September 15 @forestlover75
Wednesday, September 17 @dentonmidwife
Friday, September 19 @luckiest
Monday, September 22 @TeeThatsMe
Wednesday, September 24 @DuchessTergie
Friday, September 26 @bren94
Monday. September 29 @cagnew
Wednesday, October 1 @alivewithyou
Friday, October 3 @entiti
Monday, October 6 @cowchick530
Wednesday, October 8 @sarahknavy
Friday, October 10 @tracyamber
Monday, October 13 @gabeyho
Wednesday, October 15 @Rikki Jean
Friday, October 17 @boscopup
Monday, October 20 @honeybunmom
Wednesday, October 22 @sarahjs
Friday, October 24 @murrelet
Monday, October 27 @doylec
Wednesday, October 29 @mama2toby
Monday, November 3 @jodieanneanton
Wednesday, November 5 @Valerie11
Friday, November 7 @knittygritty

Wait? What is all this? What is a spotlight thread? :) See the original post below! It is NEVER too late to sign up... or to change your mind about signing up. ;) wink, wink ;)

Now that we are all (or almost all?) in our second trimesters, I think it would be great if we get to know each other a little better! I am going to organize spotlight threads for individual members of our DDC (only if you want to be spotlighted, of course)! A thread all about YOU! What could be more fun than that? :D

How it's going to work: 2-3 times per week, depending on interest, I will post a thread to spotlight an individual member of our group. Then, we all post questions that we want to ask the spotlighted woman. (For example, How did you meet your DH? What hobbies do you have? What led you to Mothering? What are your plans for this birth? What are your hopes and dreams? There are tons of possibilities! Be creative!) Even those who choose not to be spotlighted are welcome to ask questions. Then, the spotlighted individual can take her time and answer with as much or as little information as she feels comfortable.

If you are interested in being spotlighted, comment below saying so! Also, if there are certain weeks in the next couple of months that don't work for you, make note of that, too. After I hear which of you are interested, I will post a schedule here so you know when you will be spotlighted.

Who's in? :D

See less See more
#6 ·
Yes!! Jodie, I've been meaning to ask you if you wanted to set this up for our DDC. So happy you've beat me to the punch. I am definitely in.

I peek in on the December group's spotlights every now and again--they are such fun reading. Yay!

#19 ·
@DuchessTergie Oh, man!!! I am betting that LOTS of people want to know even more about you, though! I know I do! Asking oversharers questions is the best! ;)

#24 ·
Yeay! I will begin making the schedule today or tomorrow and will post it here in the original post! It is not too late to join in for those who haven't yet! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.