• 1 Post By TeeThatsMe
  • 1 Post By tracyamber

#1 of 3 Old 09-18-2014, 07:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Swimsuit?

Hi Ladies,

So, I really need to start swimming, and my suit is already too tight. Most of the maternity suits I have seen have either halter or spaghetti straps, which may be fine for a day at the beach, but not for serious swimming.

Anybody out there swim laps and have a recommendation for an affordable suit (not a bikini please) that provides some chest support (I am currently an H cup.. and growing! ), or at least has straps that won't leave my upper back and shoulders aching?

Any tips are much appreciated!

#2 of 3 Old 09-18-2014, 08:17 PM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Perhaps this? Or one of these? I confess I'm not a swimmer and do not require very much in the way of chest support, so this is kind of a shot in the dark, but I'm hoping the Speedo brand will live up to its name (one or two user reviews seem to indicate it's a decent suit for real swimmers), and $43 for a pretty design and a good brand name might not be too much of an outrage.

Edit: Uh-oh. Shipping ends up being a bit of a bear. Sorry. Maybe this is still within the realm of the reasonable, for a good suit that will give you a lot of use? Fingers crossed!
forestlover75 likes this.

#3 of 3 Old 09-19-2014, 10:01 PM

Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
I like the second one! I'm going to be doing swim with my toddler at our rec center

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
forestlover75 likes this.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page