*~*~*~Spotlight on NaturallyMo~*~*~* - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

#1 of 9 Old 07-30-2014, 10:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
*~*~*~Spotlight on NaturallyMo~*~*~*

Sorry it's a day late, I got called to a birth yesterday! (My niece was born at home in water and I was the midwife assistant).

NaturallyMo, let's get to know about you!! Tell us your favorite thing to do in your free time that is just for you! What is your favorite food, color, and animal?

RN, IBCLC. DS is 6, DD1 is 4, DD2 is 1! DD3 due in December!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 9 Old 07-30-2014, 01:58 PM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Where did you grow up? How did you meet your husband?

North Idaho rural living  mama to: 23 yo DD, 16 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. And someone new coming this Christmas!
#3 of 9 Old 07-30-2014, 03:54 PM

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
What are your spiritual beliefs?
#4 of 9 Old 07-30-2014, 04:42 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Do you have a blog to share?

Know any good jokes?

Have a guilty pleasure?

What's your favorite kind of food? I'm hungry.
#5 of 9 Old 07-31-2014, 01:28 AM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Is this your first? Have you met any other naturally minded mamas in your area? How long have you been in Atlanta? (I lived there briefly, forget what that part of town is called, near a Mellow Mushroom and the Dunk N Dine? augh Google tells me the Dunk N Dine closed, alas. on LaVista Rd, I worked at the Fred Astaire.)

~Alison Murphy
#6 of 9 Old 07-31-2014, 06:15 AM

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Here are my responses

@Chapsie My favorite thing to do my free time isread. You will often find me with mynose in a book. My favorite food are peaches. I can eat them all day every day.My favorite color is pink. And my favorite animal…hmmmm…I don’t really haveone.

@zjande I grew up all over the world. My dad was in the Navyso I don’t really have a place that I call home. Georgia is the longest place I’velived; second is Hawaii. I lived there for 5 years and miss it terribly.

My husband I met at work actually. He was new and I noticedhe kept eating lunch by himself so I walked over, introduced myself andbasically interrogated him (if you ask my BFF she says that’s what I did LOL)about himself. After that we became really good friends and then almost a yearlater at a New Years Party we kissed and I literally saw my life flash beforemy eyes and knew he was the one. 7 years of off and on dating and then a 5 yearold son later, we got married last June.

@apeydef My spiritual belief is that I believe in God thatall things happen through him/her.

@maranapanda Yes, I have a blog. Two actually: my personblog is called “All Things and Life” at allthingsandlife.blogspot.com and thenmy other is my natural hair blog called “Natural and Fabulous” at www.naturalandfab.com

Hmm…a good joke….A butcher in a market is 5”10 and weighswhat? Meat!!

Guilty Pleasure? Reality TV! Man, I get lost in that trashbut can’t get enough of it. I have a whole list of shows I want to catch up onduring maternity leave.

Favorite food are peaches but I am also a big seafood fan. I’vealways lived near the ocean so I’m partial to it.

@crunchymama This baby is my second. I have a 5 year oldson.

I haven’t met any naturally minded mamas in my area but I dohave a big circle of friends that are mamas of all types and they are AWESOME!

I’ve been in Atlanta since 2003. Hard to believe it’s beenso long. I came after I graduated from college. I always knew I wanted tosettle in Atlanta.

Me (32) - DH (38) - DS (6) - Baby Boy born 11/4/2014 at 33 weeks and 1 day - Atlanta, GA

I blog: allthingsandlife.blogspot.com
#7 of 9 Old 08-01-2014, 02:08 AM

Yeah! I just had the best peach the other day. It was A Saturn peach, and it tasted like peach jam. So. Good. Thank you for your joke! I'm going to post it on Facebook. I loved looking at your blogs. I am so lazy with my hair, I guess I should be grateful that it's so straight. And, in response to a question you posted on your other blog: yes. I'm actually more excited about that movie than I thought I'd be! And that song with it? Oh my goodness it's too perfect.
#8 of 9 Old 08-01-2014, 02:10 AM

What kind of work do you do?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
#9 of 9 Old 08-01-2014, 06:24 AM

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
@maranapanda I work in public healthas IT Project Manager. I also teach English and Business classes for myundergraduate alma mater through their online degree program. Additionally, Iam a IT development consultant as well.

If I could live in anywhere in the world, it would probablybe Florida or back in Hawaii. I would miss my family terribly though so all ofthem would have to come. I miss and love the ocean.

Me (32) - DH (38) - DS (6) - Baby Boy born 11/4/2014 at 33 weeks and 1 day - Atlanta, GA

I blog: allthingsandlife.blogspot.com

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page