Mothering Forum banner

Starting a roll call?

2K views 29 replies 29 participants last post by  Rebecca Rose 
#1 ·
Hi all! I was wondering if you guys would like to start a list of names that we can post as a stickie for any newcomers and just to keep track of due dates and that sort of thing. Maybe it could include:

username
child they're expecting (#1, #2 , etc.)
EDD
age (if you want)

Let me know if you want your info added by replying to this thread. Then I'll compile all the info and get it put up as a stickie. I know this will help me keep track of who everyone is!!:grin:

#5 ·
MorganHarrigan
Baby #2
Due 3/20/15

Nice to meet all of you other mamas!

#7 ·
Thanks for starting this!

FruitOfTheWomb7
Baby # 5
EDD: March 20th 2015
Age 27

#17 ·

3/1/2015

I may be a lurker here since my EDD is the very beginning of the month. I've been active on the February board for almost a month now, but being so far behind everyone over there makes me kinda out of the loop sometimes. I might switch, or just pop back and forth. [emoji6]

#26 ·
Hi all! I was wondering if you guys would like to start a list of names that we can post as a stickie for any newcomers and just to keep track of due dates and that sort of thing. Maybe it could include:

username
child they're expecting (#1, #2 [/URL] , etc.)
EDD
age (if you want)

Let me know if you want your info added by replying to this thread. Then I'll compile all the info and get it put up as a stickie. I know this will help me keep track of who everyone is!!:grin:
siggitysarah
#2 for me, #3 for our family
TBD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.