Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By punquin

#1 of 6 Old 07-21-2014, 07:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
In our thoughts

Since we have now had a few members leave I thought it would be nice to remember them in a separate thread. Could this be stickied? I don't know how that works.
I know I felt "kicked out" of a DDC when I miscarried and I don't want them to feel that way. I'll add names here if everyone is ok with that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 07-21-2014, 07:08 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I'm good with it. Thankfully on another forum I had some great/understanding ladies when I had to leave.
It happens, unfortunately, no one should feel shunned. Been there. I'm here to be supportive.
#3 of 6 Old 07-21-2014, 08:07 AM

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
We should definitely be supportive. It could happen to any of us at any time & we should all be sensitive to it. Good idea, @Sleeypmama.

Wife to since '98; Homeschooling, working on my doctorate & becoming crunchier by the day; Mom to DSs: 06/10,12/05, & 1/99 & 1 on the way (3/15)
#4 of 6 Old 07-21-2014, 09:16 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Ok then.
In our thoughts:
@montessorimama1
@punquin
@Meadow_

Stop in and let us know how you're doing, if you feel up to it. M/c is a hard road.
#5 of 6 Old 07-21-2014, 09:19 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepymama View Post
Ok then.
In our thoughts:
@montessorimama1
@punquin
@Meadow_

Stop in and let us know how you're doing, if you feel up to it. M/c is a hard road.
You mamas are so sweet. Thank you for thinking of us.

I am doing okay this time around - I think because I actually got pg in 2 months (instead of years). I have one more blood draw this week, then I can put it all behind me.

Wishing you all the best...
Rosemarino likes this.

Stephanie MC 11/22/06 Jackson born 02/05/10 MC 07/14/14
#6 of 6 Old 07-21-2014, 02:03 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepymama View Post
Ok then.
In our thoughts:
@montessorimama1
@punquin
@Meadow_

Thank you so much for checking in. Really means a lot and somehow makes things a little more manageable. It's nice knowing you have support from fellow women who can understand.

I'm okay today i had a few public tear ups but I'm doing pretty okay. Today is the first day of barely there light peach tinged blood and I have to say THANK THE LORD THE WORST IS OVER. I am going to acupuncture to regulate my hormones and emotions and I had a great session today, ill also start up with energy psychology in the end of August, reading lots of self-help books, practicing energy medicine, and just working on myself from the inside out. It's hard but each day that goes by is progress. And any progress is good progress.

I wish this upon no one. But we do gain strength as women, mothers, or soon-to-be- mothers. Through the pain we learn a lot, and I'm certainly trying my best to be grateful for that. I now know what I want to do for my next pregnancy, from delivery, to testing, nutrition and health Insurance. It's not easy, but we aren't alone and I want to thank you all for your support and sharing. Little things matter.

Much love

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page