• 1 Post By Rosemarino
  • 2 Post By Sleepymama
  • 1 Post By GratefulFirstTimeMama
#1 of 5 Old 07-26-2014, 11:44 AM - Thread Starter
Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
I hate all food.

All of it. Except for blueberries and mint chocolate, and I can't build a baby with those.

And of course the only way I feel remotely good all day is to eat all. the. time.

What a world, y'all!
Sponsored Links
#2 of 5 Old 07-26-2014, 11:46 AM
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Oh, the irony. It's amazing what you can build a baby on. My friend built one on ice cream. But I would recommend an excellent prenatal.
Yaliina likes this.

Making a March 9th sandwich with a Halloween filling.
#3 of 5 Old 07-26-2014, 02:28 PM
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I feel you! I had planned on having a completely clean paleo pregnancy but all I can stomach is rice, certain crackers, pretzels, fruit, eggs, and pizza. Most days fruit is the only healthy thing I eat. I feel so guilty but the nausea is just so awful that I can't help it. I think I've only eaten a vegetable three times in the last month (if you count the broccoli on my pizza yesterday). I just can't wait for this nausea to go away so that I can get back to eating clean and giving my baby the proper nutrients.
#4 of 5 Old 07-26-2014, 03:58 PM
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
I really think especially in the beginning the baby is taking what it needs from what's already stored in your body. So if you've been eating well for the last few months, you can easily afford a few months of pizza and rice crispies (not that that's what I'm eating or anything...)
Rosemarino and Rara Avis like this.
#5 of 5 Old 07-26-2014, 04:59 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm glad others are in the same boat! I've been eating kaiser rolls with Tofutti cream cheese, chocolate chip cookies and Grape Nuts with almond milk. Exclusively. I feel terrible for not eating properly, but the idea of a vegetable or fruit makes me ill.
Rosemarino likes this.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page