Spotting - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 08-08-2014, 10:56 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Spotting

I am now 10 weeks and 3 days this morning when I woke up I went to the restroom and noticed when I whipped there was a light brown spotting on my toilet paper.... I've heard that this is normal but I am worried... I don't have any cramps or anything in that nature... This is my first successful pregnancy I've never even made it passed 6 weeks with my previous 2 losses.... Anyone relate to this ?
One worried mommy 💔
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 08-08-2014, 03:26 PM

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
No help here, but hugs!! I know I've heard of many women who have experienced this & say it's normal.

Wife to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
since '98;
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Homeschooling, just completed my doctorate & becoming crunchier by the day;
Mom to
DSs:
06/10,
12/05, &
1/99 &
(3/15)
#3 of 5 Old 08-11-2014, 05:22 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
The discharge turns brown when it's exposed to air. It's fine. I wouldn't even call it spotting, really. It also could be old blood, but brown is okay. It's when it's red that you should be alerted.

Be happy about being pregnant! Congratulations on making it this far! Happy 30 weeks!

Homeschooling, homebirthing mom to 3 (10, 5 and 2). Fourth expected in late March (yeah right, I carry forever). Probably mid-April!
#4 of 5 Old 08-15-2014, 04:12 PM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I had some brown discharge for a good week a few weeks ago. It's normal. Maybe call your care provider if you are really worried?

Natalie
, doula lady & wife to A
, mama & teacher to DD (4/07), DD (10/09), DS (12/12), & Surprise babe (3/15)
*~~*~*~Love eachother!!~*~*~~*

Diabetes Sucks

#5 of 5 Old 08-17-2014, 05:05 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
If you do the deed, you might see brown blood.

Homeschooling, homebirthing mom to 3 (10, 5 and 2). Fourth expected in late March (yeah right, I carry forever). Probably mid-April!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page