8Likes
  • 7 Post By MzMargieMay
  • 1 Post By indiana

#1 of 7 Old 08-10-2014, 07:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Cool Flutters!!!

I was standing in the market tonight deciding which bag of salad to buy and suddenly there it was...flutters! Its been almost 3 years since ive felt a baby moving inside of me but I knew the feeling instantly. It almost brought me to tears. It was genuinely an amazing humbling experience. That first movement. Since this is likely our last child I realize that this will probably be the last time I feel that first movement. What an amazing experience this all is for us ladies. We are literally part of the miracle of life. How lucky are we? Ive been really tired lately after our big move and then just feeling cruddy but this, tonight reminded me that it is just so worth it! Ten weeks down thirty to go! Woot woot!
#2 of 7 Old 08-11-2014, 09:16 AM

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
YAY! I thought I felt it a week ago and convinced myself that I was nuts. I think maybe it was! I'm so happy for you.

Making a March 9th sandwich with a Halloween filling.
#3 of 7 Old 08-11-2014, 01:26 PM

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
How exciting!! There's a BABY in there!! How cool is that?

I wouldn't know if I've had any of those because I've had so many gas bubbles gurgling around in there! But this gives me incentive to pay attention to the location of each "bubble" and see if it ever happens to be baby-centered.

I love that it happened to you in the grocery store. They have no idea what a special moment they hosted in the salad aisle.
#4 of 7 Old 08-15-2014, 09:28 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Love!!!

And yep, over here, too.

Natalie, doula lady & wife to A, mama & teacher to DD (4/07), DD (10/09), DS (12/12), & Surprise babe (3/15)
*~~*~*~Love eachother!!~*~*~~*
  Diabetes Sucks     
#5 of 7 Old 08-16-2014, 09:06 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
So exciting! I can't wait to feel movement.
#6 of 7 Old 08-16-2014, 12:05 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
it happened to me yesterday, but i had convinced myself it ws just gas. i had thought it did'nthappen until 5-6 months!! guess i was wrong! oh, yeah, i'm 10 weeks 2 days here.

i'm Opal, and i'm:
married to DH
Mommy to Anna (2) 1 angel baby and 1 little stork baby on the way
owned by 2 s, 1 , and 7 s
prisoner of .
proud CDing mama
a breastfeeding mama
and co-sleeping
well, that's me!
#7 of 7 Old 08-30-2014, 08:59 PM

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I've never done this before, so I could be totally wrong. But I swear I feel something fluttering around in the area of the little bump forming above my pubic bone. I've never felt a baby in utero before, but I have felt LOTS of gas, and this different. It doesn't shift and move through my large intestine the way bubbly gas usually does. And it feels a little more electric. Which makes me think it could also just be my uterus flicking and spasming as it stretches, but who knows? Maybe the little one just woke up as I laid down to sleep.

I'm 12.5 weeks. And since my husband is impossible to wake up, I'm telling you about it!
LorenaAZ likes this.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page