Mothering Forum banner

how did you get pregnant in 4 words

2K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  shelley4 
#1 ·
i saw this on another forum im on and thought it would be amusing and fun i love seeing stories of how everyone got pregnant. post how you got pregnant on here in 4 words after the 4 words you can explain in as many words as it takes I'll start

No dont! pull out!

i had been using the po method with my first bf for 4 years and we broke up cause he decided we needed to see a few other people without telling me until i got his cellphone out of his pocket when i was doing laundry and found out lol.

so fast forward to 8 months later and i met a new guy and we were hanging out for awhile and then started going out and then one day decided to take it up a notch.

so heres the thing with my first he just always po ed every time from the very first time and after 4 years you get use to it and i did but with the new guy we were going at it hot and heavy and he announced that he was going to *ahem* (if you know what i mean) and i said no dont ! pull out! and what he heard was no dont pull out. so he didnt cause he thought thats what i wanted (he assumed since i didnt make him wear a condom that i was on the pill and i know what your thinking i got bitched out on other forums for not explaining myself with this we both got tested before we dtd and we were both std free yeah that we talked about before hand but not about bc go figure ) im pregnant now and due in january i was really pissed off at him when it happened but now im glad it did because im going to be a mother and even though it wasnt planned im happy as hell im going to be bringing a new life into this world and also me and the guy are going back out i kinda did something stupid after i found out i was pregnant but have since rectified the situation and we are going to get married the day after christmas :-D

See less See more
#2 ·
I can do it in one word:

IVF

After 6 losses, we were looking for some answers and not getting any younger.

Reactions: liladancing
#3 ·
I guess you could say Surprisingly On Purpose

After about 6 months of not cycling after having our first I figured nothing would happen until I weaned her (breastfed) and I had no plans to do that soon. I probably conceived the same week I decided it wasn't going to happen before DD was a year old. Lol. Another thing I found funny was how I had originally told DH I wanted at least 6 months to recover then we could see how things went. We'd like to have a large family with kids pretty close in age. I was pretty surprised to see that test show positive tho, it took months for it to really sink in.

#6 ·
Cyclebeads, do these work?

Haha, Hi guys... haven't been active in this group as due date is dec 31 and wishful thinking keeps me outta the January club:grin:

I'd just gotten the Cyclebeads and was breastfeeding my toddler tons too, thought the beads would work and Ta da preggos! Was a little overwelmed with close spacing but deeply happy too.

Reactions: Xerxella
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.