Mothering Forum banner

Where are you from?

733 views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  lymeryk 
#1 ·
Hey mamas! I have noticed we have a wide variety of places where we come from in here. I assume this site isn't based in the US, as that is where I am from (Indiana) and it is 4:55am right now but the site says 9:55am lol

So, where are you from/currently live? :)

#3 ·
Megankulage - maybe when it got bought out they transferred the site to another state or country? I've always thought it was a usa aimed site...
I'm in Australia, currently in Brisbane but born in Tasmania and have lived round several states.

#4 ·
Fun! I was born in a suburb of Los Angeles, CA, but my folks moved WAY north in California, and I grew up in the foothills outside Lake Tahoe.

I lived in PA and NC. My husband and I moved our family up here 11 years ago in December. We live in Northern Idaho. We are fairly close to the Canadian border. :)

#6 ·
South Texas, where it's still pleasantly warm outside, but where the sweaters come out at 75, and the jackets at 70.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.