Mothering Forum banner

Belly Photo Thread!

13K views 215 replies 31 participants last post by  Abraisme 
#1 · (Edited)
I know it's still a tad early, but many of us are starting to show a bit and I think it's fun to have early pregnancy photos too. I'll go first!

:belly

#74 ·
16w belly, featuring dd (who was practicing using toilet paper while she air dried from her bath :lol).

I do own more than one shirt. Really.

Attachments

#76 ·
I'm not sure if this worked.. I'm 19w1d. I wasn't feeling that big until I saw this picture!

#80 ·
Here's the photo of me from a few days ago when I was 19 weeks. I feel like I've had a growth spurt since then as I'm a lot more achy now.

Attachments

Reactions: ryleeee
#81 ·
Hi all! I just joined. Here is the first picture I've managed to take of this pregnancy. This is #4 , and our first girl, at 21 weeks.

#90 ·
Thank you to everyone who posts photos, every so often I freak out wondering if I am too huge and its twins again, than I get on here and see you all and feel much better! We all have belly's and I'm loving feeling my baby moving now, makes me feel like its Mama and how I'm eating and drinking lots of water ( trying to keep my pee from being too yellow) for my baby!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.