Mothering Forum banner

Spotlight Thread Sign-ups!!

1K views 26 replies 22 participants last post by  judybean 
#1 ·
One of my favorite parts of being in mothering DDCs has been spotlight threads on members who wish to participate. I think they're a fabulous way to get to know your fellow mamas..since we'll be spending (in theory) quite a bit of time together!

What is a spotlight thread? You'll get a thread for a week that is all about you! Other members in our ddc can ask whatever questions they want and you (the one in the spotlight) answer them :) Maybe people want to know what brought you to mothering, what jobs you've held, why you like to sew, how many cities you've lived in, if you like cats or dogs better, etc! It's all just to be more familiar with each other :)

To participate, please post on here your willingness to participate and also include your EDD ... after sign-ups are complete (I'll give it a week. ..so...sign-ups end Nov. 9th), I'll figure out a schedule for your week and post it here...I'll roughly try to follow a schedule based on your EDD because it works nicely that way. If you have some conflict you know of four your originally scheduled week, please let me know and I can change it (like, maybe you know you'll be in the mountains on vacation with no cell service during your week, so might be less than ideal). I'll try to make it work the best I can for everybody!

Now! Sign up so we can get to know each other :)

See less See more
#13 ·
I want to do it! Sounds like fun. :) I'm due May 2nd.

#22 ·
Okay! I'll give this through tonight and then hey to making a schedule! If anybody comes across this later and would still like to join, I'll work you in, so just let me know! The more, the merrier!

Reactions: justlizzy
#23 ·
I am probably due the first, but could you put me further down the list, like early December or something? I am so scared I am going to lose these babies, might be better to leave me until well after my next appointments... :gloomy

#27 ·
Okay... working on this today... hoping to get it posted this afternoon... but not until after the physical therapist comes and works with ds.. then I'll get back to it! So.... be ready!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.